Chapter 24 ~Why is everything so heavy?~

I walked out of the potions classroom in a very confused yet concerned way. A heavy feeling rouse inside of me. It was not the feeling I had when my thoughts wandered off to Kristine. It was more like the feeling I had when I realized that nobody actually loved me. Professor Snape's reaction triggered me emotionally. I felt hurt. I truly thought he would at least accept me after everything that happened. But apparently, he still hated me just as much as he did when we first met seven freaking years ago. Why would I care?! I can't blame him for hating me though? I was a monster. I murdered my own best friend.
The worst thing was that I would have d.a.d.a now... Why? He would probably straight up ignore me. I just don't get it he seemed so extraordinarily friendly at the beginning of potions class. What changed his mind. My mind raised and I started to analyze the situation. My potion! After he inhaled it he got cold and unapproachable... All of a sudden I felt very bad for him. If the smell of amortentia made him react like this something bad must have happened to someone or something he really loved... Because apparently, it brought up bad memories. But why did he look so shocked then...? As if he expected something else? I couldn't figure that part out so I walked in the general direction of the d.a.d.a. classroom.
Actually, I was really excited about professor Snape teaching d.a.d.a. now, but after what just happened in potions the feeling of excitement died down.
I leaned against the wall next to the classroom door and slid down, to the floor, against it. Why did Snape's behavior bother me that much? I guess the latest events drew us closer. At least I felt that way. As if he was not only my respected mentor but also an important part of my life... Jesus! Do you even listen to your own thoughts (y/l/n)? Ridiculous! But maybe, just maybe I was right I mean a lot happened and he was always directly involved even helped and kind of comforted me... And yet he still seemed to hate me...
I heavily exhaled. I put my headphones into my ears closed my eyes.

A/N: Well hello there I really hope you liked, no loved this chapter. Please vote if you did and tell me in the comments what your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are.
Until tomorrow. 🙃