Chapter 65 ~hiss~

Severus pov:
"How is this possible. That I can't summon my Patronus properly?" I asked the portrait of the old wizard in front of me.
"Well, Severus since I wouldn't doubt your magical abilities, I think the answer lies within your emotional state..."
"Could you be more specific?" I gave back my nerves were a wreck.
*knock knock*
Our conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Enter" I barked. It was very late at night already.
Y/N stepped in, to my surprise she didn't look too sleepy.
"You wished to see me?" she asked pulling a strain of her shiny hair behind her ear.
"No.", " Yes." Dumbledore and I answered in sync. I gave Dumbledore a questioning look.
"I'm sorry that I have summoned you at such late hour but I need you to perform a charm for me, " he explained to her.
"I'm always available for your service, sir, " she responded.
"Very well, " could you summon your patrons for me please, "
She nodded. I had seen her patrons once before but only for a second or two, it had been a black panther...
"Expecto Patronus, " she said softly and out of the tip of her wand came her panther.
But it didn't run around in the office it stood in front of her.
She looked deep into its eyes and it seemed like it upset her.
"Hey, Professor Dumbledore wanted to take a look at you, " she told it and it jumped up to Dumbledores Portrait and ran a few rounds.
"What is the point of all this?" I asked in an annoyed tone glaring at Y/n.
The panther came back to her hissing at me. This hissing sound... I have heard it before and not only from her Patronus but in the forest... Wait... No that wasn't possible.
"You should leave, " I told her in a harsh tone, her panther vanished.
She looked up at Dumbledore.
"Thank you, Y/n, " he said.
"Any time, sir, " She stepped out of the office.
"Severus, didn't you say something about a hissing sound?"
"Don't be ridiculous, Albus. You should know better." I growled about to leave the office.
"Always doesn't mean forever..." Dumbledore mumbled as Snape left.