Chapter 83 ~sir?~

!!!WARNING!!! adult content ahead!!!
🍋🍋🍋!!!

I was pinned against the mattress Severus holding my arms above my head.
"This escalated quickly, " I mumbled.
'It wouldn't have if you would have been a good girl, " he growled in my ear, which made me shiver.
"I'm sorry... "
"I'm sorry what?"
"I'm sorry, sir?" I gave back unsure if that was what he meant.
"Exactly " he lowly mumbled what caused my body to grow goosebumps.
"Your hands will stay where they are. "
It was an order, not a question and I followed it without any questioning. Why?
He started spreading some bites on my neck definitely leaving some hickeys.
"Ouch... " I whispered yet shivered.
Severus looked up seeing my hands still in their place.
"Good girl, " he mumbled against my neck.
"Th...thank you, " I gave back Actually happy about that statement.

third-person pov:
Unbuttoning his bottom-up which was now keeping her dressed the professor trailed some bites down her body, which she responded to with a quite whining noise.
"You like this, don't you? " the professor asked in his deep voice.
"Mhm..." was the answer he got back, which made him grin against her skin.
"Will you be this cheek again?" He growled.
"No, sir "
"Take the button up off for me, "
He gave another order sitting up.
(Y/n) followed that order naturally sitting up slightly as well.
"Good girl " he growled quietly, which caused (Y/n) to shiver rather badly once more.
"Now strip down your clothes and lay back down... mhm, such obidient girl, " the professor comented as she got rid off her clothes which now were spreaded on the bedroom floor.
His hands roamed her body as he trailed some kisses and soft bites down her belly and thighs.
" You are... such a tease, sir..." (Y/n) whimpered.
"I don't want to hear a single sound,  darling, " Severus whispered back as he bit up her thigh again trailing his tongue up the rest of the way, while (Y/n) bit her lip trying to stay quiet.
"Behaving well are we? " he asked in a deep growl as he looked up getting a nodd.
With a smirk Sev decided to take it to the next level, running his tongue ovet the very sensitive place inbetween the woman's legs.
After a few minutes of contiues teasing one of the professor's long slender fingers found their way into (Y/n)'s, now very wet, womanhood.
The young womans hands clenched onto the sheets of the bed underneath her as she continued biting her lip in order to stay quiet, which got even harder when the professor added another finger to his already moving one.
"Let me hear you, darling,"
A loud moan escaped her lips as she finally got promision to speak again.
"Oh merlin..." she whimpered hding onto the sheets even tighter.
With a smooth movement the professor freed his fingers again licking them clean and opening up his pants.
"Beg!" he ordered, which made (Y/n) blush rather badly.
"P...please sir..."
"You have to be more precise, angel, " he chuckled.
"Please... m...make me scream your name, s...sir..."
Snape raised an eyebrow, "and how would I do that, darling? "
"Oh lord... just rail me! I am begging you, sir.  Pretty please, " she loudly whimpered in embarrassement.
"That's right use your words for me, beautiful " he growled teasingly rubbing his tip against her before he finally decided it had been enough teasing therefore he entered her with a deep moan.
"Mhm... Merlin... " was all he heared from the woman beneath him which by now was a whining mess.
"such a good girl..." he whispered as he started moving first teasingly slow and careful, which made (Y/n) whimper in frustration and beg for him to go harder.
Seeing her begging as motivation the professor began to pick up more and more paste getting rougher and harder with every bump, which soon left both of them screaming the others name.
"That...was intense..." (Y/n) whispered quiete breath and speachless.
"It... indeed was..., my good girl " the professor gave back his weight barely supported by his arms.
"Yours only..."

A/N: I know it's short, I know you had to wait long but there had been some very horrible events in my life lately and I will do my best to go on with regular updates and longer chapters again.

edit note (Fri, 30th of July, 2021):
Heyyy,
since many of you voiced the wish of a more explicit scene I did my best to rewrite this one. It took my little traumatised self a lot but I hope the product makes you guys happy. <3