Chapter 22 ~There is more to him than meets the eye~

I told professor Dumbledore about everything that had happened and what Voldemort had required from professor Snape.
"So you have healed professor Snape?" he asked me.
"I have," I dryly gave back.
"And he didn't hinder you from doing so?"
"I believe I didn't give him a choice, sir," I replied.
"You didn't give him a choice?" Dumbledore sounded slightly confused.
"Well I told him I wouldn't leave him alone until he let me help him. He asked me why I insisted on helping him and I told him that I just wanted him to be fine." I explained myself.
"Because he saved your live?" the headmaster rose an eyebrow.
"Because he is a decent human being, because I take to him and because I care." I told Dumbledore in response making him raise his eyebrow a bit higher.
"There is more to him than meets the eye..." I mumbled.
"I'm glade you see it the same way as I do," Dumbledore said a little smile on his face.
"If you don't need anything else, I will go to my dormitory now, headmaster."
"Go to bed, (y/n). I will talk to professors Snape in the morning," Dumbledore responded.
"Good night, sir" I gave back softly.
"Have a good night too."
I walked out of the headmaster's office and headed towards the dungeons.

A/N: Just something short to keep your spirit up, while you are meeting all of your lovely relatives... 😂🖤