Chapter 77 ~scrambled eggs ~

A warm sensation was spread around my body. I felt safe as if nothing in this world could get to me at this moment. Wait? What was going on? I opened my eyes.
Apparently, I had my head laying on Severus chest while his arms we're wrapped around me holding me tightly and secure against his body. My heart skipped a beat and a smile spread over my face. He looked so calm and peaceful when he was sleeping... I carefully got out of his grip without waking him up and crawled out of the bed. Grabbing a blouse on my way downstairs.
Maybe I should make some breakfast... Coffee definitely. I went to the bathroom downstairs and brushed my teeth. Ew, a mirror... Don't look, don't look... Damn too late. I chuckled how can anyone be attracted to this?
Walking back into the kitchen I cut the coffee machine on. Some scrambled eggs never hurt anyone right? I started cracking a few eggs and threw them in a pan, then continued to set the table, afterward turning back to the stove finishing of the eggs.

Severus pov.
A slight coldness woke me up. I opened my eyes. Where was I? Oh, wait right... Where was (y/n)?! A too familiar panic sensation took over me. I quickly got up rushing over to the little bathroom but to my relief, she wasn't there.
"Severus, you fool you had an agreement, " I scrolled myself in thoughts. Walking down the stairs as quietly as possible.
There she was standing in front of the stove a set table behind her.
For some reason the picture of her standing there in one of her white blouses making breakfast hitter me differently. Was there a chance I could keep all of this? Be happy? 
I quietly stepped up behind her sneaking my arms around her waist. She jumped a bit but relaxed when she looked over her shoulder realizing it was me.
"Good morning, beautiful, " I mumbled into her hair.
She laughed humorlessly.
"Good one."
"I'm not kidding"
"Then you should go see a doctor about your eyes."
"My eyes are perfectly fine."

(Y/n) pov.
He did realize that I had a mirror right?
"Sure, " I gave back continuing to keep the eggs from burning when all of a sudden I fell a pair of soft lips on my neck, spreading tiny little kisses at random places. I felt myself blushing as my eyes widened.
"If that's the way I get treated for making breakfast I will set an alarm clock for each and every morning, " I chuckled.
"Then I also got something to look forward to, " he gave back letting go of me so I was able to set the eggs on the table.

A/N: I know not too long BUT I just had to drop some fluff for the torched little souls of my dear little readers! Love to all of you and thanks for your great support! 🐍🖤