Chapter 53 ~contract~

Dumbledores' behavior had been weird lately and I mean even weirder than normal. Also, Professor Snape was kind of off at the time. He had gone back to his cold state but it was more than obvious that he was bothered by something.
My N.E.W.T. 's had gone by and it hadn't been half as bad. Of course, I believed that I had failed completely but I had that feeling after every exam so it was nothing new to me.
Time went by I had to go to several other meetings but now Professor Snape was always by my side.
I would spend the summer break at my family's now empty house. After the whole deatheater thing escalated so much I made them forget me and believe they inherited a huge house in Scotland. It was a safe house of the order and both my sisters, my parents, and their dogs moved there, into safety.
Only because one's childhood was messed up because of multiple factors didn't mean that your only family should be endangered. Especially my mom and the kids were happy about the new house so I arranged everything to make it look like it all made sense to the outside world. 
While I was reading a book with the title grey, which was not my usual taste but jet brilliant a message flew into the library.

Hello (y/n),
Meet me at my office.
Professor A.P.W.B. Dumbledore

Alright then... Be secretive af...
I got up, packing the book into my bag. I hurried to Dumbledore's office.
"Fizzing Whizzbees, " I told the gargoyles, which opened up the way for me. I went up the steps and knocked on the heavy wooden door to the office.
"Come in (Y/n)."
I stepped into the office.
"You wished to see me, sir?"
"Yes (y/n), you remember how I offered you to work at Hogwarts?" The headmaster asked.
"How could I ever forget that?'
"Well, I have talked to Professor Slughorn and when I told him you would like to work at this school, he explained to me that would prefer to only teach the sixth and seventh years since he was already retired when I brought him back and that he believes you would make a great potions teacher. Since Professor Trelawney is also sharing her post with Firenze it shouldn't be a problem to a range that."
For a moment I was shocked.
"So you are saying that I can work as a potions teacher in the first to fifth year?" I asked completely out of it.
"Well your N. E.W. T. potions grade is an Outstanding and my current potions teacher highly suggest it so yes that would be my offer, " Dumbledore said.
Since weeks I truly smiled again.
"Yes. Yes. Yes. It would be an honor, sir!" I happily agreed.
"Well then." He summoned a contract.
"You'll have to sign here."

.

A/N: As always please tell me your opinion in the comments and don't hesitate to vote if you liked this chapter. 🙃🖤