22

so far so good

since you had no more classes you decided to go visit halmeoni in the hospital.

aera: hey dad i'm going to visit halmeoni might not be back early.

dad: okay be safe love you

"hey halomeoni how are you feeling," i smiled at her looking down at her poor state.

"my beautiful it's nice to see you again.. i don't even know why your asking me that how are you is what i should be asking you," she chuckled.

"well so far so good well better than i thought.. you what's funny..," i stared out the window of the hospital room.

"all the people that left are coming back but i can't help worry that it's just a temporary thing you know.. how do i explain it.. it's like in return of this i will just get bad luck.. like i'm going to be back to where i started with mother." i sighed.

"moon aera you are such an emotional girl aren't you," she joked.

"i can't believe you can still crack jokes in this state," i replied.

"but aera things happen for a reason, they teach you things. the world wasn't made to be perfect. no matter how hard it is when feel like there is no more reason to go on. yes not everything will stay in your life, some will leave some will back but there are things that you can't change and are done beyond your control.. so all you can do is learn from it and try your best to keep moving even when you feel like you can't," halmeoni said while holding my hand smiling.

"i hear your only live once so why just sit and cry all day and all night when you can be moving on.. just know that whatever happens and what you go through is that it will always be a part of who you are and the person you become to be."

"what would i do without you," i hugged her.