41

jeon fam

jungkook's mother eventually wanted to meet her sons girlfriend, so they had dinner and aera just happened to be very nervous.

they reached the front door of his house. she knew his dad wasn't there but just his mother. he held her had assuring her everything will be okay and she nodded. with that they knocked on the door.

"mother this is my girlfriend moon aera," jungkook introduced her.

"well it's my pleasure to meet the girl my son has head over heels for come inside," she smiled.

as they walked inside she spoke. "i apologise it's been months and i haven't got the chance to  meet you, business has really been taking over."

"oh no it's alright i understand thank you for having me," you smiled.

they reached inside after walking through the hallway to find a guy sitting on the dining table. who's that?

"oh hyung your back it's nice to see you," jungkook hugged the guy.

"same little bro."

wait is that his—

then jungkook's mother spoke. "oh what a nice sight to see my sons back home, only if your father was here it would be complete."

"aera meet my older brother jung-hyun."

i shook his hand bowing. "it's nice to see jungkook has settled in thank you for liking after him," he smiled.

"so shall we eat? my stomach is grumbling" jungkook scratching his head.

you just laughed at him, he's so cute.

-

eventually the night ended and aera had to say it went better than expected. his family are so lovely.

jungkook was waiting by the car as you spoke to his mother before you leave.

"aera it was really nice to get to know you, i'm glad to have my son with someone so kind hearted see you soon goodnight," she hugged me.

"thank you so much goodnight," you waved running into jungkook's arms.

you huffed.

he held you with one hand while the other squished you cheek.

"i told you everything will be okay come on let's get you home little baby," jungkook smiled at aera's cold figure.