40

drunk

somehow me, jae and the rest of bangtan ended up at jin's house. for this reason is to party and especially get drunk.

there i am sitting in the living room while everyone started chugging on their drinks. i'm not even allowed, especially jae. these kids.

"jae why are you drinking? from what i'm told only jin, yoongi, hoseok and namjoon are allowed to," i stared at her.

"aera it's a bit too late for that," she continued drinking.

i shake my head just watching all of them dancing.

speaking of that.

"jungkook where are you?" i searched.

there he sat holding a beer outside the porch alone, he is definitely drunk.

"jungkook baby your not supposed to drink yet," i said sitting next to him.

suddenly he started to speak. "why does the world hate me?"

i looked at him confused.

"like why do i feel like this is just the beginning of something.. i don't know it doesn't feel good."

"what do you mean jungkook?" looking at his drunk state.

"i d-don't know, i just don't deserve you i'm just going to cause problems."

"don't say that jungkook, your drunk come lets get you inside," you held him up.

"will you promise me that you'll forgive me no matter what?" he stood staring at you trying to keep his balance.

"come on jungkook let's go," you grabbed his hand but he refused.

"a-answer q-question please," he pouted.

"yes jungkook i promise."

-

the next morning, jungkook woke up with his head aching. he turned to see aera at the door staring at him.

"yes aera i know im good looking," he smiled touching his aching head.

"oh please," aera laughed.

"here drink this to make you feel better, i'll be downstairs get ready for breakfast i called everyone else."

"all of you got really drunk like really anyways drink that okay? love you," she flew a kiss closing the door.

he smiled at your action and he caught your kiss as you left.

"ahh that feels better," jungkook said but suddenly he remembered.

why did i say that to her? why did i even ask her to promise, he just shrugged it off. with that jungkook got ready to start his day.