27

date with jungkookie

he'll be here any minute now.

*ding dong*

i walked down the stairs holding my hands nervously. i opened up to see him looking so wow, i'm speechless. damn how did i get asked out by the one and only jungkook??

"wow aera you look uhh beautiful," jungkook said scratching his head.

you giggled at his actions.

"thanks jungkook."

-

"jungkook this place is beautiful but you didn't have to go this far," you said looking at him while gently eating your food.

"no i wanted to do this for you." you couldn't help but give a smile.

the sweetest thing.

jungkook took you to this restaurant next to a huge tall valley full of unique like structured hills and trees. it looked so pretty.

you and jungkook ended up talking for the whole time. both of you pretty much talked about your lives. how everything has happened with your family and friends.

you learnt that jungkook was an only child as well. that his father left his mother to america. his hobbies of photography, film and singing.

without mentioning it they both realised how comfortable they are with each other. they could talk about the things they never would have thought about talking.

and that's what made it special.

-

you and jungkook walked side by side travelling to get to the biggest tree on the hill surrounded by fairy lights.

his arm kept brushing along your tiny figure. you swear you felt your hand touch his.

your small cold hand eventually felt a little warmth erasing the coldness.

looking down at your intertwined hands you couldn't help feel all warm inside. you felt safe knowing how he held you like your the most precious thing in the world.

it was silent but they continued to walk feeling safe in each others touch.

"wow," you exclaimed.

"i know," jungkook looked at your happy figure amazed by the view.

you stood on the hill by the tree looking down at the valley which spread across the land into the distance. the sunrise made it even more stunning to watch.

he stood behind you while you were still memorised by the scenery and you happened to spit out something which made him smile.

"thank you jungkookie," you slapped you hand over your mouth widening your eyes looking at him. oops hehe.

"nickname for me i see, it's okay i like it, only you can call me that though," he said chuckling while grabbing your hand to sit by the tree.

you both sat side by side without any questions or what you both were together.

he looked at her with the most genuine eye smile and he couldn't be anymore happier.