51

crashing down

when all goes best when you feel at your highest, it's possible for things to come crashing down to back to where you first started.

there was only two weeks left until the talent show. aera sat next to her window looking at raindrops that kept falling. the sky was crying and deep down she was too.

was she right all this time every new year? ever since school started things didn't feel the same anymore. she keeps getting butterflies in her stomach with a lost feeling. maybe you could say that there kind of drifting and she doesn't like the thought of that.

he would say he has to practice instead of being with her. it's like the sky is crying for her because no tears are falling out. suddenly you jumped as you received a call.

"whats up jae?"

"what's down aera? just kidding we're having dinner over at jimin's place at 6 ill pick ya up bye baby," she said through the call.

"okay and i'm not your baby you baby," with that you ended the call.

your very grateful for her even the slightest things she manages to make you smile.

but suddenly that smile turned into a frown. when it came to your thought you also noticed not just jungkook but yoongi too. he doesn't talk to you like before, checking up on you like he would. more like he was avoiding you and you kind of felt sad about that too, since your like brother and sister. i'll talk to him later you said to yourself.

you opened the door to a happy jae but jae opened the door to a sad aera.

"aera what's wrong?" she pulled you inside your house.

"is it jungkook still? you should talk to him," jae said sympathetically.

"jae i've tried he just said it's nothing, why do i feel like history will repeat itself," you sighed.

"you can sit there and sob or you can actually get things straight," her bestfriend said.

jae could see that isn't the only issue by looking at your saddened state.

"what else?" she said straight up and you knew she would eventually find out.

"yoongi."

"uhh what about him?" jae asked with wide eyes.

you told her that he doesn't even talk to you at all and that he avoids you all of a sudden for the past few months. which also took a toll on you because jungkook is also distancing too.

jae just hugged her unnie. she though why does this have to happen to a precious girl who doesn't do anything but love and support everyone around her. she really deserves more than that from everything she's gone through.

ever since she reunited with aera she promised to herself to be beside her through her best and worst and she'll doing anything to make her happy again.