45

last day of sept

the sun started to peak through the windows as aera began to awaken, next to a cute little bunny named kookie.

you looked at his sleeping figure. every time you look at him you can't help smile. he really does some weird things to my heart.

suddenly your chest started hurting it felt like you heart was being ripped out. you started clenching your chest. it was hurting so much you started crying.

jungkook suddenly woke up to you horrible state. he hugged you right away as his face was filled with worry. he was going to go get help but you just pulled him to stay.

you cried with the pain in you chest in his arms. you pleaded him to stay and so he did. he held you gently in his arms caressing you, until you stopped crying.

he looked at your puffed eyes with tears slowly fading away.

"i d-don't know what happened w-why it h-hurts?"

"shh it's okay we'll figure it out," he hugged you.

-

you ended up waiting next in line for the doctor. you were really nervous. eventually it was your turn, you held his hand walking inside.

you only found out that it was nothing. there was no signs that it was any sort of disease or anything. that made you question what the hell that was.

you ended up at the park later on with jungkook to ease your thoughts.

"thank you for always being there," you said looking down.

"no need to thank you, shall we get some ice cream?" he asked smiling.

"not mint chocolate please," you laughed.

"yes baby i'll get you strawberry but i'll be getting the mint chocolate though," he walked off.

"hey comeback," you giggled catching up with him.

there you chased him forgetting about the events of the morning with a happy heart.