49

what about us

weeks past turning into months and during the free periods the boys would practice. not too long from the talent show which will come up soon. me and jae decided we should see how they are doing but i didn't really want to.

we walked inside the room being welcomed by the guys, i walked up to jungkook.

"hey jungkook how are you?"

"i'm good," he just nodded his head and walked off.

you just sighed and looked at jae. she raised her eyebrows and started to walk to him but you stopped her.

she pulled you both to sit down and whispered.

"that's been going on for like a month now he better-"

i cut off what she was going to say.

"honestly i'm left in the dark too," you said looking at him dancing.

you sat there staring at him you've tried talking to him but he suddenly just gives you a cold shoulder but when he sees you with a guy you see his eyes sparkle with jealousy.

your not sure what led to this but all you wanted to do is have the old jungkookie back.

did he forget us? what about us?

jae whispered. "do you think he's with some-"

"don't finished that sentence and i don't want to think about that either," you said storming out of the room slamming the door shut.

all the boys including jungkook looked at jae.

"don't worry it's just mood swings," she smiled laughing turning her face.

oh aera what are we gonna do with you?