29

what's wrong

so today was the day to present your artwork to the class.

you were amazed with jungkook and mira's artwork. you didn't realise how talented he was especially in art.

it was finally your turn.

just with the sight of you and taehyung made him really jealous.

after class ended jungkook went straight to his locker to put his stuff away.

he heard laughs down the hallway only to find you and taehyung laughing together while his arms were around your shoulder.

he slammed his locker walking away.

why is everything that i end up loving always out of reach?

-

jungkook sat at the tree where you both met before looking at the city skyline view. he couldn't help be upset but he knows that he can't just be angry at you like that.

finally you and taehyung reached the cafeteria with the others and jae but someone was missing.

"hey guys where's jungkook?" you asked.

"oh i think he went outside for some air," jhope said.

"i'll be back," you said walking outside to find him.

you wanted to thank him for the other day. it's really rare for you to open up like that to someone and you didn't want to loose someone special like jungkook.

in the distance you saw a figure up on the hill sitting next to the tree where you first encountered him.

you started heading towards him smiling.

"hey jungkook." he looked up to see your smiling face.

"um hey i'm just about to leave see you later." with that he just left her standing there.

deep down it hurt to leave her but he needed to think this through. she stood there speechless. did i do something wrong? you watched as his figure finally was gone in the distance sadly.