23

ice cream

"hey aera i heard that we only have the the first two periods then we can go home," jae said as she greeted me at the front of the school gate.

"oh really that's great i'll see you later then maybe," i hugged her walking to my first class at any minute now.

i mean music class was alright today as we only wrote notes and stuff. the bell rang meaning we could go home. i headed outside finding jae with the rest of bangtan.

"um hey i'm guessing you gonna be going out with hoseok," i said.

"yeah sorry aera maybe next time i promise," she said apologetically.

"no no it's okay i understand."

"sooo what are the rest of y'all boys doing," jae said as she was holding hoseok's hand well also known as jhope apparently.

"me and taehyung already have plans anyway so yeah see you bye," jimin said while pulling taehyung's arm.

"to play with gir-," taehyung sighed as he was pulled by jimin to shut his mouth.

taehyung gave a shy smile to you and you returned it feeling sorry for him.

"well me and jin have a school project to work on bye," namjoon said also walking away with jin. now leaving me, jungkook, jae and jhope.

"where did yoongi go," i asked.

"oh i think he left already, we were probably standing for too long and he was complaining how tired he was in class too," jhope said.

"we gonna go now aera see you later love ya," jae said walking along with jhope.

there was probably one minute of silence between us while other students busy walking around us minding their own business.

leaving me and jungkook just standing there.

"ummm"

"ice cream?," jungkook asked.

"yeah sure let's go," i started walking infront of him looking down awkwardly and i think i heard a chuckle from him.

me an jungkook walked to the nearest park and went to an ice cream truck.

we both got our ice cream walking along the path to find a place to sit.

"mint chocolate not to sure about that one," i said under my breath so he couldn't hear as i was eating my strawberry ice cream.

jungkook moves close to my face only a few inches away.

"what," i said annoyed at his action but still totally frozen at our position.

a little feisty jungkook thought mentally laughing and smiling.

he reached near the edge of my mouth to wipe of the ice cream.

oh that's why he did that. why what else would he do aera? stupid girl.

he gave a small chuckle giving his small bunny smile.

"well in fact i do like mint chocolate it's not bad as you think," jungkook raised his eyebrows at me.

"seriously your literally eating toothpaste," i replied back raising my eyebrows.

we kept having a debate about mint chocolate and laughing our asses off until we sat down under a tree.

before we could reach the tree we both finished our ice creams to quick i guess we're both craving for it.

i sat down and sighed.

"that's probably the fifth time you've sighed what's up," he asked me curiously.

"i don't know well i mean it's just i guess i've haven't had a good laugh in a while and especially about mint chocolate," i said scrunching my face.

"well i'm glad you had fun.. aera," jungkook said.

when he said my name it gave me a chill down my spine. damn jungkook what are you doing to me.