24

jealousy

the next day i woke up feeling greater than usual. luckily not over sleeping like before. i did my usual morning routine as always and heading to school.

"good morning aera, you look quite energetic," dad greeted me.

"oh yeah morning dad, i'll be going now thanks for the food," i said as i grabbed the sandwich off the counter.

-

"oh hey aera wanna head inside together."

"hey yeah let's go taehyung," i said as i ran into him while walking into the front gate.

wow i didn't realise how funny taehyung was. he's very outgoing. we had a few laughs before meeting up the the rest of bangtan and jae inside.

weirdly jungkook was looking at me strangely. is it because i'm with taehyung.

wait what why would he care though anyways.

"aera my other baby how was your day yesterday, what did you do?"

"ew don't call be baby and i just went out for ice cream at the park.. uhh yeah that's all," i said faking a smile.

wait why did i lie?

"jungkook said the same thing, did you guys go out together?" jae asked.

"NO," me and jungkook said at the same time.

the rest of them just raised their eyebrows at us.

"okay whatever y'all say," jae said laughing.

-

"okay class today we have i have an assignment for you, you will be partnered up with someone to make any art piece of your choice and will be presented in front of the class," our art teacher said.

"jongin and eunha"

"jinjin and hyolin"

aera was still waiting for her name to be called after a while and finally..

"jungkook and mira"

"and lastly taehyung and aera"

i was searching for taehyung and i saw him coming towards me smiling.

"yay i'm so glad i'm your partner," he said with his boxy smile.

"yeah me too shall we start?"

what aera didn't notice was how jungkook smile faded when your name and taehyung's name got called.

it's not like she likes me or anything i guess he thought.