28

tae

"oh my gosh i'm so tired we've been working on this for hours and my back hurts tae," you complained lying face down on your bed.

"okay little one just one a few more touches to this artwork," taehyung said.

"and it's done tadaaa."

"yay," i said sarcastically.

"cheer up little one lets go to the mall and eat now that we have finished," he said messing up my hair.

i scrunched my face at him fixing my hair.

"okay let's go and don't call me little one, you alien," i said giggling as we both got into his car.

-

we finally reached the mall and breathed in the conditioned air.

"i'm not that hungry we can get ice cream and then go shopping," i said raising my eyebrows at him.

"okie lets go then little one."

he is a weird alien but that's okay with me.

me and taehyung went inside of the ice cream store only to bump into.

"jungkook?"

"aera and oh taehyung?," jungkook said.

"hey maknae we just finished our art project so we're celebrating by eating some junk," taehyung said while aera hit his arm leaving him groaning in pain.

jungkook felt something burning inside with the sight of them together. he sighed.

"anyways what do you want aera? vanilla,
cho-"

"strawberry.. she likes strawberry," jungkook cut off tae was saying.

"yes i like strawberry get me one with a cone please," aera said smiling.

jungkook left them together as he didn't want to cause anymore problems. sigh.