54

keep your promises

there is only a few days left until the talent show and not much progress has happened. sometimes expect for the fact that you plan did work but he still gave a cold shoulder.

i could see that he got jealous but stayed in his place. you can't help think how history is kind of repeating itself of how he stopped talking to you before.

you walked down the hallway with yoongi on the way to the cafeteria, only to see jungkook staring at you and yoongi. you just smiled pretending you were okay. i hope this ends soon because i don't want to be stuck like this forever.

as the school day ended you went to visit halmeoni. when you could you visited her and promised her at least you'd visit once a week if you were really busy.

you sat on the chair next to her all gloomy.

"oh dear look at you don't frown like that you will look ugly," halmeoni laughed.

you just pouted after she said that.

"it's the talent show soon and i'll talk to him then and solve this," you said sighing.

"thats my flower and he better or else i'll call him over," halmeoni raised her eyebrows.

you just nodded your head.

halmeoni looked at the poor girl, the world gave her too much she could handle. jeon jungkook you better keep your promise or else you'll loose her forever.