48

talent show

school finally has approached sadly and this is the last year of high school before we all head into university. graduating so soon, time flies by so fast.

meeting jungkook at the front gate holding hands while walking in, i still can't help be sad sometimes. especially because of sowon and her friends, they are still salty about the fact that i'm with jungkook and it's been a whole freaking year. who cares.

we head to our first class which is music. our teacher started to speak and said that there will be a talent show where you can showcase anything you want.

"this talent show will take place halfway through the year to have some fun before your trial exams and then your finals, sign up sheets are in front of the office i hope to see you all there," teacher said.

i looked up to jungkook to see his reaction.

i raised my eyebrows at him telling him he should join, he squinted his eyes and i just laughed.

after class we headed to eat. "you should join," i said nudging him.

"actually.."

i gave him a what type of face and he just shook his head saying never mind.

"GUYSSS YOU SEVEN SHOULD JOIN THE TALENT SHOW!!" jae shouted.

"shutup jae people can here you from a mile away," i shoved her to sit down.

"soooo what?" jae asked.

"we're planning to actually," jungkook said.

"really?" i asked.

"yeah we'll be performing a song we've created," namjoon said.

"thanks to our hyungs who made the masterpiece," jungkook said.

"wow yoongi finally get back on that rapping grind," i said.

yoongi scratched his head. "i guess," he chuckled.

-

the bell finally rang for us to go home. i walked with jungkook to his car.

on the way he looked like he wanted to say something so i nudged him.

"what wrong?"

"um i was thinking if i should join and sing by myself too," he said looking down.

"you should and you will, there's no harm in joining," i held his hand.

"okay i'll join for you," he squished my cheeks laughing walking off.

i ran after him. "yah jungkook-ah," i giggled.