46

new year

fast forward the days, it finally new year's eve and soon will become a new chapter in my life that i'm going to close and finish. i have to say every minute that goes by, i'm really happy and the happiest i've ever been.

here we are after a year a long one ass year filled with moments and memories. with only and hour left until the new year, you sat outside looking upon the stars reminiscing about what led up into now.

the way moved into seoul not knowing what the world had in store for you, moving into a new school, meeting your dearest friends again, creating new friendships, reuniting with halmeoni, moving on with your life with your dad and most importantly, jungkook.

the person who taught you how to love and to be loved,

the boy who makes you laugh and smile,

the best friend that you can tell anything to,

the man who admired you when you felt like the worst,

the boyfriend who feeds you when you fall sick,

the little bunny who makes you happy when your sad,

the soulmate that you always end up going back to,

your one true love that will always be there until end of time.

-

you just smiled to yourself as all the thoughts and memories started flowing through.

wouldn't eomma be proud? yeah she would, she always was.

"hey love there's 10 minutes left," you heard someone say.

you turned around to see everyone had come outside preparing for the fireworks. jungkook stood against the door looking at you.

he grabbed you hand. "you seem happy there?"

"yeah i am," you giggled.

"i'm happy that you are, let's get ready."

"thank you guys for making this year a year not to forget i'm very grateful for you all," you said with only two minutes left.

"no thank you aera and for being our mother all the time," jae said as the rest of bangtan laughed.

you just laughed at her comment.

60 seconds.

"promise me that we'll be together forever until the end of time?" you asked with you arms around his neck as you held your waist.

he smiled. "i promise."

"i love you jungkook."

"i love you too aera, happy new year baby."

with that your lips perfectly interlocked into his under the fireworks heading into a new year.