67

you okay

she lived her last two years in a lie, was pushed away and left alone. she was just a girl who wanted to be happy nothing more. after that day she eventually woke up surprisingly but she woke up as if nothing had happened. everyone had visited her while she was asleep on the hospital bed.

she woke up finalising her halmeoni's papers and funeral. jae was scared because you woke up as if you forgot what just happened.

"i already called her father and he said that he couldn't make it to the funeral sadly, but i'm really scared for her," jae said to yoongi.

"i am scared just as you are, we have to keep an eye on her, i promised her that always be there no matter what," yoongi replied as the two watched aera signing papers.

"you should head home jae, you've been here for the last 24 hours, i'll call you if anything happens, hobi might be worried," yoongi assured the worried friend.

"okay thank you yoongi."

-

it had been a week later and aera was still the same and it scared the crap out of them.  they had taken turns with staying with her to make sure she was okay. again aera's long time close friends yoongi and jae sat with aera in the living room watching a movie.

"it's getting late i'm going to go to sleep goodnight guys," aera bid goodnight.

"goodnight aera," the two spoke at the same time.

"it's her halmeoni's funeral finally tomorrow do you think she'll be okay? her dad won't even be there," jae sighed.

"i don't know, you never know what can happen," yoongi sighed too.