37

another day

at school. i mean isn't it just the best place on earth? i can't lie, we pretty much spend half of our lives in these crap classrooms and learning from unhelpful teachers.

they just shove us piles of work which i bet they can't even finish themselves. honestly i don't know how i'm still alive, my brain is literally fried.

speaking of that i'm pretty hungry.

"miss aera, would you please kindly answer question 3, your a bit quiet there."

i quickly snap out of my thoughts. i complied.

it's not that i was dumb or anything it's just i'm lazy. that's pretty much it and the fact that i don't really want to participate.

i can but i just prefer not to. some people just ended up shouting out the answer anyway so why bother.

-

walking down the hallway full of stares. yes, me and jungkook have been dating for a while now but guess what. you know how i was talking about how school is the best place on earth. it really is definitely not.

like can they keep their eyes to themselves but i know for a fact they envy me. the idea that i'm dating the guy they all wish they had. sometimes i question how did i manage to get jungkook's attention.

"hey guys food smells delicious," i greeted them sitting next to jungkook.

he kissed forehead. he really loves to do that.

"i know your hungry so i brought you more food," he said placing it in front of me.

i smiled with so much joy. food yessir.

"jae what the heck chips again?" i asked.

"my boyfriend over here won't share his food," jae stared at hobi.

"only one bite," hobi said.

"never!!" jae shouted as they played around.

"speaking of food jin hyung can i have a bite of your food too," jimin did aegyo.

"yes jin hyung me too," taehyung smiled as yoongi just took a piece straight away of his cake and giving a piece to namjoon too.

"YAH HAJIMA my fooodd!"

this was a sight i loved to see. being i the arms of the one i love and my friends.

i turned to jungkook silently laughing too at the sight of our messy table, he looked back.

i stared into his shiny eyes and mouthed 'i love you'

"i love you too aera," he mouthed back pinching my cheeks.