56

happy for real

when i thought all the best would come crashing down it did, but i never mentioned the part where we can build it back up.

moving your head up you stared at his sleeping face. you could never resist that face especially his cute face.

"morning aera i love you," jungkook said with his deep morning voice, well don't you love that.

"good morning jungkookie," you hugged him smiling.

"what did you say?" he asked looking down at you still in his arms.

"wha- ahhh jungkook stop," he started tickling you.

"p-please jungkook," you giggled.

"okay i'll stop for now," he placed his lips on yours feeling a smile.

"what shall we do today? ice cream?" he asked.

"oh yes please," you squealed in excitement.

"should we invite everyone here tonight at my place no one is going to be home for the whole week again?" jungkook started to stand up.

"i would love that," you clapped you hands.

you were so hungry so you just shoved the ice cream into your mouth. who cares if i look like jae right? you laughed.

jungkook looked confused as to why your laughing.

"it's nothing i feel a lot better now," you said eating into your ice cream.

"here you have a bit on the side," placing his thumb at the corner of your mouth removing some.

"so what should we do tonight when they come over?" jungkook looked down at the small girl holding his hand.

"why don't we have a bit of fun and do karaoke?" aera jumped happily.

"okay karaoke it is."

after preparing everything we still had a few hours left before they come over. i sat on the couch next to jungkook as he draws in his sketchbook.

i remember when i first saw him, he was drawing inside the cafe. you couldn't help smile at the thought, now he happened to be your boyfriend.

"are you going to sit there all day staring? i know i'm handsome," jungkook said whilst still continuing to sketch.

"pffft what no," you waved your arms.

he chuckled at your reaction, pinching you cheeks as you pouted at him.

"aw don't do that your making my heart go all soft," he said ruffling your hair.

you still pouted fixing your hair. "your too cheesy for my heart," you shaked your head smiling.

you moved closer to see what he's drawing. you saw two little kids playing in the park one was girl and the other was a boy.

the boy was on the swing as the girl was walking away.

"wow this is beautiful," you said leaning on his shoulder.

"yeah i guess," he leaned his head on top of yours.

"why does the boy look happy if she's walking away?" you asked.

"i don't know i felt like it matched the sketch."

"how did you manage to think of this sketch?"

he spoke. "i guess it just came to me, sometimes people can walk out of your life, you could either choose to stay sad or happy. he chose to stay happy on the outside but in the inside he was hurting."

you turned the page to find the boy walking away this time but the girl is different. you stared at the drawing for quite a while and can't help think of what it meant.

"wow this is interesting you should become a writer and a artist," you smiled.

"maybe i should," he closed the sketchbook putting it away to hug you.

"yes maybe you should," you hugged him back.

it was a really nice sight to see him do all the things he loved. his passion for singing, dancing and his love for drawing.

if he got the chance he would draw to jot down whatever comes to his mind. he would laugh because you'd just stare at him while he draws, and he's happy that with the littlest things you appreciate.