59

ice prince

the fun holiday beach trip came to an end. jungkook was busy drawing while aera was next to him watching her kdrama.

"wow i wanna go ice skating," aera exclaimed as she watched the show.

he placed his pencil down looking at her. "instead of sitting here let's go later tonight?"

"yeah i guess."

"what do you mean i guess?"

"it's just i don't know how to and i've never got the chance to," she sighed.

"well go get ready and don't worry your jungkookie will be there to catch you when you fall," he winked.

aera gave a gross face. "as each day that goes past you just keep getting cheesier, i don't know if i like it or hate it."

"you don't like it you love it," he winked again.

you threw a pillow at his face.

"why did you do that for? hey comeback here you baby," you ran away from jungkook that was chasing you.

"catch me if you can," aera sang.

"oh i'll catch you for sure baby."

-

you hung onto jungkook as soon as you stepped into the ice rink.

"geez and your telling me i'm the baby," jungkook laughed.

"hey it's my first time and you said you'll catch me," you pouted.

"yes yes don't worry baby," he pinched your cheeks.

"okay i'm going to let go now like i told you just move slowly and you'll get the hang of it," jungkook assured me.

there you let go and started moving by yourself.

"okay i got this wow i- AHH."

you were going to embrace the impact of the hard cold icy floor but it felt rather warm and soft, you opened your eyes to see.

"jungkook thank the lord, i thought i fell on ice," you sighed in relief.

"i told you i'll catch you," he winked for the third time.

you rolled your eyes. "yes and thank you jungkook."

"i'll go sit for a while, why don't you skate yourself and have fun?" aera pushes him.

"aw i was having fun with you but okay," jungkook waved smiling skating off.

he's so cute you thought to yourself.

you watched as your cheesy handsome boyfriend skated.

your eyes were suprised by the sight. wow i guess he really is good at everything.

he moved to the rhythm of his feet against the shimmering ice like an ice prince.