35

moon

two weeks later. they spent every moment they could with each other. she felt the happiest than she ever was.

the sun shined through the curtains as aera squinted her eyes open. she felt safe and warm being wrapped around his arms.

you tried to get up but just ended up being pulled back straight into his arms, with your head layed on his chest.

"few more minutes," he said with a deep voice.

the way you heart felt when he said that, sounded so beautiful.

suddenly your phone started to ring. jungkook groaned in annoyance, as you picked up the call.

"hello dad."

"good morning, come home soon hope enjoyed your sleepover at jae's."

"uhh yeah it was fun," i replied.

"why don't you bring your boyfriend over for dinner? i've been so busy that i haven't got to meet him. what do you say?" you looked at jungkook for approval and he nodded.

"yeah sure he'll be there see you dad love you."

"i love you too stay safe bye," with that the call ended.

you sat up properly looking at jungkook.

"you know you didn't have to lie to your dad, it's not like we did anything bad," jungkook said chuckling at my guilty face.

"i know but he might think that and stuff, shower time," i said clapping my hands.

"shower time with me," jungkook said smiling.

"ew no get off me," i squealed as i ran to the bathroom.

jungkook just laughed at your cute reaction.

no one was home at his house luckily so got more time with each other.

the jeon family has their own business. jungkook's mother runs one part in seoul. the other business in america is run by his father although he has to live there to maintain it. as for jungkook's brother her told me he is currently over at japan for his work.

it must be hard for jungkook to always be seperated from his family but i can see he tries to pull through.

-

finally you reached the front door of your house, holding jungkook's hand.

"oh aera welcome back home and jungkook i heard it's nice to finally meet you, please come inside," your dad welcomed.

"sorry i didn't get the chance to meet you earlier but i hope your looking after my little angel," dad said.

"without a doubt always," jungkook said smiling at you.

"aera your mother would be so proud and happy for you," your dad said surprisingly.

you barely even talked about her ever since and to hear dad say that was the best thing.

you replied. "i know she would."

-

later dinner finished and your dad left you two alone. your dad was happy for you and he loved the fact that you had someone to look after you.

"i'm sorry about your mother," he said.

"no need to be sorry i know she's in a better place now."

"your so strong and beautiful. i love you aera so much."

"and i love you too jungkook," you said leaning against his shoulder looking at the stars.