-Simon Brown- •The Wedding•

A/N: This imagine was requested by deergirl_thefuture. I hope you like it! And I am so sorry I haven't been able to upload a lot lately. My friend has been going through some pretty rough times and I chose to be there for her instead of writing almost every day. I hope you can understand that.
-Jay25211💜💜

Simon POV
--Flashback--
"I'll go, I'm the oldest." Tora said. I stared outside the window of the treehouse. One of my sisters will have to leave. We are a family, we are supposed to stick together. Especially after mother died. "She wanted me, I'll go." Chrissy says "Aggie, go." Aggie said. I smile a little as I heard her speak. I glanced outside the window again. While my sisters discussed who should leave, my eyes focused on our maid. Y/n. She's a beautiful girl...I might have a little crush on her. Can you blame me? I watched as she stepped into the carriage. HOLD ON! SHE STEPPED INTO THE CARRIAGE!! "Y/n!!" I yell. I quickly ran out of the treehouse and ran after the carriage. My siblings ran after me calling my name "Simon, come back!!" I heard Tora scream. I continued running "Y/n!!" I yell. The carriage disappeared into the distance and I was left standing on the road just staring.
--End of Flashback--

I sigh as I stood in these awful clothes. I yawned slightly "Simon, why are you yawning?" Nanny McPhee asks. I sigh again "I didn't sleep very well, Nanny McPhee." I tell her. She raises her eyebrow "Is this about this girl again?" She asks. I nod and glance down at my shoes "I will never see her again." I say sadly. Nanny McPhee smiles at me "I wouldn't be so sure of that, Simon." She said and winked at me. The doorbell rings and my father runs towards the door "That must be Aunt Adelaide." He said and opened the door. Great Aunt Adelaide walked inside. She glanced over her shoulder "Hurry up, child!" She said. I looked at the door and saw a beautiful walk inside. May I present to you all, my adopted daughter, Y/n Sitch."  {Your dress}

"She looks like a princess!" Lilly said

"She looks like a princess!" Lilly said. Chrissy gasped "A fairy tale princess." She said. I smiled "It's Y/n." I tell my siblings. They all glance at me before looking back at Y/n. Y/n's eyes met mine and she started to smile "Delectable to see you again." She said. Aunt Adelaide glanced at my father "Where is the bride? We should celebrate this beautiful day!" She said. The two adults left leaving us by ourselves. I step closer to Y/n "Y-you look beautiful." I tell her. She blushed "Thank you, Simon. I missed you, I missed all of you." she said. We had a little group hug "At least you're back now." Tora said. I grab her hands "Y/n, I have something important to tell you." I tell her. That's when Aunt Adelaide called her again "Tell me later." She smiled and walked away.

*Time Skip*

"Evangeline, do you love papa?" Lilly asks Evangeline. Evangeline looks at my father "Of course not, I know my place, that wouldn't be right. I mean...Yes." she said. Lilly runs towards Father "Papa, do you love Evangeline?" She asks him. He looks at Evangeline "Of course not...I..I...I mean, yes." he said. I walk towards them "I have a confession to make." I say "I am in love, just like my father. Don't worry, there won't be another wedding soon." I say and everyone laughs. I walk towards Y/n and wipe some chocolate cake off her cheek "Y/n, I love you, and I realized it when you left. It was too late, I tried to stop you but you left. You left to save my family and I can't thank you enough for that." I tell her. I kneel down in front of her and hold her hand "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask her. She smiles and nods "Yes!" She says "Yes, yes, yes!!!"