-Thomas Sangster- •Happy Halloween•

A/n: This imagine was requested by Astridnaomiwatson. Even though it's not the Halloween season I decided to still write this imagine. I hope you liked it! And I've reached 280 followers! I know some of you who are reading this right now might think "But that's not a lot of followers." And you're right! But I am so happy! I'm glad that people follow me, so thank you guys so much for your support! I really appreciate it!
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
"Tommy, what do you think?" I asked him as I stood in front of him in my Halloween costume. He smiled "You look beautiful." He said. I pout "But I'm supposed to be scary." I said. He chuckled "Love, you will never be scary to me." He said. I look at myself in the mirror again "I do look kind of cute. But I want to be scary!" I said.
I was dressed like a female version of the devil with blood dripping from my eyes. I also did my make-up and made it look like there are cracks in my skin with blood coming out of it. I thought it was really scary. Thomas stood behind me "You look beautiful, and kind of scary." He admits. I shrugged "I can live with that."  I said. He smiled and kissed the top of my head before jumping on my bed. I look at him "Aren't you dressing up?" I asked him. He shook his head "Nah. I'm just going to stay in tonight and play some video games." He said.
I sat next to him "Are you sure you don't want to come with me to Lisa's party?" I asked him. He smiled at me and shook his head "No Love, but you have fun. Just keep your phone with you in case some creep creeps up on you. And if something happens at the party I want you to call me immediately, okay?" He said. I nodded "Of course. You're so cute when you're protective." I said and played with his hair. He smiled and kissed the top of my hand "I just care about you. I love you." He said. I kissed him "Aww, I love you too." I said.

*Time Skip*

I was walking on the streets on my way to the party. The town I lived in was decorated like every year, it was a beautiful sight. Lisa has texted me a picture of her house. It looks amazing!

Her parents love Halloween! I saw some kids trick or treating and it was adorable

Her parents love Halloween! I saw some kids trick or treating and it was adorable. It reminded me of Lisa and me when we were younger. I focused on my phone when I bumped into someone "Oh, I'm sorry! I should've been paying attention." I said.
I looked up and saw someone dressed as Michael Myers. I smiled "Very impressive!" I said. He tilted his head to the side like his character in the movie "Very creepy! You should scare some people, they might think you're real." I said and walked past him.
I continued to walk. But when I glanced over my shoulder I saw that this guy was following me. I stopped walking for a second "You can stop being this creepy, I don't get scared that easily. Are you going to Lisa's party as well?" I asked him. He did not respond.
I rolled my eyes "Alright, stay in character. Just stop following me." I said. I saw someone dressed in a Jason Vorhees costume walking towards me. I started to get a little creeped out.
I took my phone out of my purse and called Thomas, but he didn't answer. I tried to call Lisa, but once again no one answered. I glanced over my shoulder to see the two guys following me. Someone walked up behind them, he was dressed like Ghostface from Scream.
What is it with these guys?! Then I bumped into someone else with a Leatherface mask on. He grabbed me by my arms "What the hell?!" I said. The other guys started to come closer. I tried to fight them and make a run for it.
But the one dressed as Michael Myers grabbed me from behind "Happy Halloween." He whispered. I started to cry "Please, let me go. I just want to go to my friend's house." I cried. That's when the guy in front of me took off his mask. Dylan? The guy behind me took off his mask as well, "Tommy?" I said. He wrapped his arms around me tightly "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry. I just wanted to give you a proper Halloween scare." he said.
I smiled at him and wiped my tears away "It's okay. It was really scary." I said. He smiled and kissed the top of my head "Good. Can we still join for Lisa's party?" He asked. I nodded "Yeah, of course! I am so lucky my make-up is waterproof." I laughed. Thomas smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder "Happy Halloween, Love." He said. I smiled "Happy Halloween, Michael." I laughed, "I mean Tommy." I said and kissed his cheek.