-Thomas Sangster- •Angelic Voice•

A/n: this imagine was once again requested by Msvikings78. I hope you liked it
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
"Guys, come on, don't be so annoying!" I whined. They chuckled and turned up the volume again. I started to sing the song again. "That I'd fallen for a lie? You were never on my side." I sang until Marcus cut me off again.
"Y/n, they're here." He said. I got out of the studio and walked towards Marcus. I was in the recording studio today to sing a new song for the new movie
'The Maze Runner, the death cure'. Today the cast was visiting to hear me record the song. The cast walked in. "Hey guys, so great to see you!" Marcus said. I locked eyes with a dirty-blonde-haired boy. I knew who he was.
That was Thomas Sangster. He plays Newt, and he is adorable! He's such a talented actor and I am so glad he's here today. I blushed slightly as he smiled at me. Marcus snaps me out of my thoughts by wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "This is our little angel." He tells the cast. I blushed again by the nickname.
"So you're recording the song for the movie?" Thomas asked. I nodded slowly. He smiled at me. "I want to hear it." He said. Marcus nodded. "You will! Follow me and get comfortable," he tells the cast. We walked back to the studio.
Couches were waiting for the cast to sit down on. I walked into the studio and put the headphones on. "Alright Y/n, make me proud." He said. I nodded trying to ignore the pressure. I glanced at Thomas who sat on the couch.
I caught him smiling at me. I blushed and gave the signal to start. Marcus started the music and I started to sing.

 Song: No time to Die
By: Billie Eilish

(I know the song is from a different movie, but I thought it fits with TDC as well. The video of the live performance is above the chapter. I loved the live performance, to be honest.)

I should've known
I'd leave alone
Just goes to show
That the blood you bleed
Is just the blood you oweWe were a pair
But I saw you there
Too much to bear
You were my life
But life is far away from fairWas I stupid to love you?
Was I reckless to help?
Was it obvious to everybody elseThat I'd fallen for a lie?
You were never on my side
Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry
There's just no time to dieI let it burn
You're no longer my concern
Faces from my past return
Another lesson yet to learnThat I'd fallen for a lie
You were never on my side
Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry
There's just no time to dieNo time to die
No time to dieFool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cryThere's just no time to die

Marcus gave me the sign to take off my headphones and come out. When I walked out, there was silence. "What?" I asked.
Everyone suddenly started to clap. I blushed at their reactions. Marcus walked towards me. "That? Magnifique!" He said. I smiled and hugged him. "Couldn't have done it without you." I said and hugged him back. I turned to the cast.
They stood up and walked towards me to give me hugs. "You were amazing!" Dylan said. Thomas nodded. "Took the words right out of my mouth, mate." He said.
Thomas leaned closer to me. "Would you maybe like to join us for a drink tonight?" he asked me.
I nodded. "Yeah! Sounds fun." I said.

*Time Skip*

That night, the cast and I were going out for drinks. We stood in a bar, having some drinks. Then a really nice song started to play. Thomas dragged me onto the dancefloor. We danced all night! Eventually, it was time for me to go home.
Thomas was kind enough to drive me. I said goodbye to the cast and walked out of the bar with Thomas. As we sat in the car we talked about the Maze Runner.
He told me a lot of facts I didn't know before. He's such a wonderful guy, and he's really easy to talk to. We pulled up at my house.
We got out of the car and he walked me to the door.
"Marcus was right about you, ya know." Thomas said. "What?" I asked. "He said you had an angelic voice. I couldn't agree more." he said.
I blushed bright red. "Thank you. And thank you for the amazing night. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun." I tell him. He smiled at me. "It was my pleasure,  Love." He said and pushed something into my hand.
"What's that?" I asked him. He shrugged and walked back to his car. "My number. See you tomorrow?" He asked. I blushed and nodded. He smiled and got into his car. As he drove away I was screaming on the inside. Oh my god!!