-Rafe Sadler- •A Present For My Dearest•

A/n: I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was stuck, I couldn't think of anything to write for Rafe. I tried to make the best out of it. I hope you like it.
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
I enjoy being in the garden. It's peaceful. I smiled as I made my way through the garden. I breathe in and smell the roses that were planted in the garden. "My lady." I heard behind me. I turned around and saw Rafe standing in front of me. I smiled and stepped forward. He kissed the top of my hand before he pulled me closer. He holds me by my waist and presses his forehead against mine. "I missed you." He whispered. I smiled at him. "I missed you too," I tell him. I briefly pressed my lips against his. He smiled at me. "I missed that too." He added. I smiled and put my hand on his cheek. "I'm glad you're back," I tell him. He smiled at me. "I am too. I have something for you." He said. My eyes lit up slightly. "Rafe, you didn't have to do that," I tell him. He shook his head. "I did. Here." He said. He holds out a box and opens it. A beautiful necklace with diamonds was in the box. I gasped at the sight of the shiny necklace. "It's beautiful, but I cannot accept this. This must've cost you a fortune." I said. He shrugged. "Anything or you." He said. I gave him a gentle smile and turned around. He put the necklace around my neck. I then felt his soft lips on my neck. I giggled and pushed him off. "Thank you, Rafe," I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "You deserve the world, but I can't afford that." He joked. I hold his hand. "I love you," I tell him. "I love you too." He said and kissed me again.

*Time Skip*

I once again walked through the garden. Snow was falling from the sky. The roses were covered with snow and ice. It was a breathtaking sight. "My lady." I heard behind me. I turned around. "You're back early." I said.
He smiled and stepped forward. "I told you it would be a small trip." He tells me. He pressed his lips against mine. "I have another present for you." He whispered. I smiled at him. "I have one for you too." I said. He seemed surprised. "Me first." He said childishly. I giggle and glance around to see if there was anyone watching us. "You're so childish." I joked. When I turned back to him, he was on one knee holding one of my hands. "Y/n, I've loved you for as long as I can remember. I don't want your castle, your crown, I only want your love. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He asked me. I started to cry and nodded. "Yes!" I exclaimed. He smiled and opened a box revealing the ring. He put it on my finger and stands up. We locked our lips together. We kissed for a while until he pulled back. "What was your surprise?" He asked me. I bit my bottom lip slightly. "Rafe...I'm pregnant." I whispered. His eyes widen. "What?" He said. I bit my lips harder, nervous of what he would say. He picked me up and circled around in the snow. "You're pregnant?" He asked. I nodded. "I am." I tell him. He smiled and kissed me. "You're going to be a great mother and wife." He tells me. "I hope I can fit in a wedding dress when we get married." I joked. He rolled his eyes playfully and kissed me again. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I tell him.