-Thomas Sangster- •Player Pt.2•

Your POV
"Thomas, these stories are amazing," I tell him. He blushed slightly. "You think so?" He asked me. I nodded. "I know so. How did you come up with these storylines?" I asked him. He shrugged.
"I don't know, just come up in my head." He explains. He sits on his bed next to me. "Sometimes girls told me them." He said. I glare at him.
He rests his chin on my shoulder. "Sometimes they told me about things that happened with their families and friends. Some of the storylines are based on those stories." He explains.  I glance at him.
"These stories are great! Have you ever thought about-" I said. He nodded. "Yes, I have thought about that, but I'm not doing it." He said. I frowned. "Why not?" I asked him. He shrugged. "These stories are technically not mine, and I can't write a real novel." He explained.
"Have you ever tried?" I asked him. He nodded slowly and took the notebook out of my hands. "And what did you do?" I asked him.
He shrugged. "I started to write online but no one read it so I gave up." He tells me. I sit behind him and wrap my arms around him. "You should never give up," I tell him. He smiled at me. "Thank you, Darling." He said. I took the notebook out of his hands.
"There are some I haven't read yet," I tell him. "You don't have to read all of them." He said nervously.
"What is there something I'm not allowed to see?" I asked him. He shook his head. "No no, but-" "If there is nothing I'm not allowed to see then I can continue reading," I said cutting him off. I turned some of the pages. My eyes fell on one word.
"Y/n?" I whispered. I glanced up at him. He scratched the back of his head. "Thomas, why is my name in this story?" I asked him.
"I needed a name for a character." He answered. I continued to read. 'Soft side? I don't know what that is. Only she knows what that is. She's the only one I show who I really am. She knows. Y/n knows.' I read in my head.
I turned the page and there it was again. My name. I glanced up at him. "Thomas?" I asked him. He scratched the back of his head again and blushed.
"I might've used your name multiple times." He admitted. "But these are all love stories and scenarios," I tell him. He blushed bright red.
"R-really?" He said nervously. "Thomas," I said in a warning tone. He sighs and sits next to me. "Have you ever wondered why I used to hit on you so much?" He asked me. I shrugged. "I guess. Why did you?" I asked. He glanced down at his feet.
"I have this huge crush on you. I tried to imagine what life would be like if we were together. I tried to forget you, but I couldn't." He admitted. "Aw, that's so cute," I said. I wanted to continue reading when he pulled the notebook out of my hands again.
"Enough reading for today." He tells me. He puts his hand on my cheek and pulls me closer before kissing me gently. I push him off.
"If you had a crush on me, why didn't you just ask me out on a date?" I asked him. "I was afraid you might say no." He said. "And you thought I would've said yes to sleeping with you?" I asked him. "At least I said something. Book characters never say anything." He complained.
"You're adorable," I said and kissed him again.