-Rafe Sadler- •Reading and Writing•

Your POV
I was making up Mr. Sadler's bed when the door opened behind me. I turned around and saw Mr. Sadler. He smiled "Hello Y/n, working hard again I see." He says. I nod slowly "Yes, Mr. Sadler." I say. He steps closer to me "Y/n, I told you this before, you can call me Rafe." He says. I blush slightly "Mr. Sadler...I can't." I remind him. He smiles "Who cares? You can call me Rafe." he says and kisses the top of my hand. I blush even harder and glance down at my feet. Rafe puts his finger underneath my chin and pulls it back up. I was now looking into his chocolate brown eyes. He just kept smiling "You're really cute." he tells me. I couldn't stop blushing. Rafe Sadler was such a charming young man. He passed me "Love, have you seen a paper on my desk? It's really important." He said. I shrugged "No sir, I haven't seen anything on your desk." I tell him. He searches for it for a couple of minutes "Found it!" He says. He walked past me once again walking towards the door. I stepped forward "Uh...Mr. Sadler..." I say quietly. He turns around to face me "Yes, Love?" He asks. I look deeply into his eyes "I-I was wondering...if maybe...y-you could teach me how to read and write." I stutter. He cocks up his eyebrow "You want to learn how to read and write?" He asks shocked. I nod slowly and look down at my feet "Y-You don't have t-to...I was just w-wondering." I stutter and turn away from him to continue my work. But he stands behind me and turns me around "No no no, I want to teach you. It's very unusual for girls to learn how to read." He tells me. I nod slowly "I know...I don't have a lot to offer you but..." He cuts me off "You don't have to pay me, Love, I want to help you. How about tonight? First lesson? Right here." He suggests. I nod "A-alright." I stutter. He kisses me briefly "You're absolutely adorable when you stutter, Love." He said.

A/N: Maybe a part two? And the next imagine is a pretty long one. Idk if I should post it today or not because I also want to post a part of 'The girl with Beautiful eyes'. We'll see what happens
-Jay25211💜💜