Thank you!!!

Hello everyone. First of all, I want to say thank you. Thank you all for all your support. You guys honestly make me smile. I have something to confess. I do not have a crush on Thomas anymore. The crush has been gone for about a year now. I hope you all can understand that I will not force myself to keep writing these stories. I enjoyed writing them, I really did, but I can't seem to come up with anything else anymore. Some of you might be upset, and I understand. For the past days, I've been feeling a little bit down in the dumps. This gave me a lot of time to think. To be honest with everyone here, writing these imagines causes me to put a lot of pressure on myself. I try to write as much as possible and as fast as I can. These two books have often made me forget about my other books as well. I don't want that to happen again. With school starting again soon, I won't have a lot of time to write as much as I used to. I know some of you might think 'You don't update every day anyway' and you're right. I used to. Right now, I think this is the best thing I can do for myself. I apologize for those of you who requested a imagine, but I won't write those. I am so sorry. I wanted to write them, but I won't keep forcing myself to do so. My story on Instagram will also be cut short. It's time for me to write other stuff as well. I hope you can all understand this and respect my decision. I am proud of what I have created. I remember when I first started, I was really scared that people wouldn't like it. And here I am, one and a half years later. I want to thank you all again for all your support. Every vote, every comment, it means a lot to me. Thank you all so much for reading these imagines. I am working on new stories, so maybe keep your eyes open for them. Thank you, for everything.  
-Jaycee💜💜