-Jake Murray- •Love you no matter what•

Your POV
Tears were streaming down my face. The pillow that I hugged tightly was wet from my tears. I couldn't stop crying.
My brother is dead. I can't believe it, I don't want to. I have locked myself in my room ever since my mother told me.
I heard a knock on the door. I looked up. "Mom go away!" I said. The door opened slightly and Jake's head appeared from behind the door. "Honey?" He said. I stood up and ran into his arms. He holds me tightly. "I'm sorry." He whispered. Shawn was dead, life was going on without him, but I wasn't. He was a jerk towards others, but I was his baby sister. He was always so sweet to me and a great big brother; I was to blind to see it sometimes. 
Right now I feel horrible about every fight we ever had. Strange isn't it, how much you regret stupid things when a person disappears out of your life.
I am so lucky to have Jake right now. We sat on my bed. "Honey, everything is going to be alright." He tells me. I wiped my tears away. "How are you so sure about that?" I asked him. He gently rubs my back. "I'm not, but I know you.
You're my little sunshine, you will get through it and I will be by your side." He tells me. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Jake, I love you," I said. He kissed my temple. "I love you too, Honey." He tells me.
As we hugged I couldn't help but notice his shirt; there were red stains on it. "What's that?" I asked him. He glanced down and zips up his vest. "Nothing. Probably some ketchup I spilled during lunch." He shrugs. I raised my eyebrow.
"I thought you said you didn't like ketchup," I said. He shook his head. "No, when did I say that?" He asked me. "Yesterday. Jake, what is that?" I asked him. Then I noticed something else. I gasped and stood up slowly backing away from him.
"Y-You have a g-gun." I stuttered. That's when things started to come together. The red stains weren't ketchup stains, it was blood. "Y/n, I can explain." He said calmly. I shook my head and backed up against the wall. "Y-you killed my brother." I whispered.
He sighs. "Y/n, you have to listen to me. What I did...I did it to protect you." He tells me. I started to cry again. "R-really? Then why are you here now? Are you going to kill me as well?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Y/n, I'm not here to hurt you, I would never do that. I came here to comfort you, Baby." He said. "Right after you killed my brother?" I asked him.
"Y/n, I didn't have a choice. I wanted to miss. I tried, but I couldn't." He said. He got his gun out of his vest and put it on my bed.
He holds his hands up to his shoulders and slowly makes his way towards me. "Please. I didn't want to. You have to believe me." He said.
I broke down, crying my eyes out. What am I going to do? Should I go to the police? I can't betray my own boyfriend! Jake kneeled next to me and pulled me into his chest. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. I looked up at him.
"Why did you do it?" I asked him. "It's kind of hard to say no when they press a gun against the back of your head." He tells me. I had very mixed feelings at the moment, but I needed my boyfriend and he needed me.
I wrapped my arms around me. "I'm sorry, Jake." I said. He shook his head. "No, I am." He whispered.

*Time Skip*

"I don't want you to go." I said starting to tear up. He hugged me tightly. "I won't be gone forever." He whispered. Jake is leaving for his own safety,
and I don't know when or if I'll see him again.
He sneaked into my room tonight to say goodbye. "Honey, I want you to know that I will love you forever. No matter what." He said. I nodded slowly.
"Promise me you won't flirt with other girls?" I asked him. He nodded. "I promise. Why would I anyway? I have you." He said. I blushed slightly.
He brushed some hair out of my face. "You're not going to flirt with any guys are you?" He asked me. I shook my head. "There is no need, I have you." I said. He kissed me before pulling back. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. He wiped a tear from his cheek and left. There I was, alone in my room, crying my eyes out once again.

*Years Later*

I stood in the store helping some customers. "Thank you and have a nice day!" I smiled. She smiled back at me. "Thank you, you too." She said and walked out.
That's when someone ran through the door. "Sir? Can I help you?" I asked concerned. He was out of breath and his cheeks were red. "I'm looking for someone." he said.
"Who are you looking for? Maybe I can help?" I said. He looked up at me. "Y-Y/n?" He said. I raised my eyebrow. "Yes that's me." I said. He smiled at me. Then it hit me...Jake? "Jake?" I said. He nodded and started to smile.
I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeply. We made out for a while until he pulled back. "I told you I wouldn't be gone forever." He said. "Sure took you long enough." I said.  Everyone likes a happy ending...but this was so much more than that. This was better than a happy ending. This was a dream coming true.