-Donald Clarke- •Stop killing me•

Donald POV
"Y/n let me go!" I whine. She continues to pull me along with her through the clothing stores. I try to get the attention of the other people "Hello! I'm being kidnapped here!" I say. She covered my mouth "Shut it! You insisted on coming along with me." She said, "Now stop complaining!" She said. I groan "Y/n, I'm already dying, why are you rushing it?" I ask her. She glares at me "Don't say that." she says. I sigh and walk along with her. She picks a couple of outfits and runs into the changing room leaving me waiting there for a while. I can't believe she managed to drag me over here. After a couple of minutes, she stepped out and stood in a really cute outfit. She smiles at me "What'd you think?" she asked. I shrug "It's cute." I answer. She puts her hand on her hip "Just cute?" She snaps. I sigh "Maybe I should just ask someone to put me out of my misery." I say quietly. Y/n leaned down next to me "Not until I say so." She whispers and kisses my cheek. I just sat there waiting for her to come out again. It took her like fifteen minutes... I sigh "Darling, you alright in there?" I ask her. She didn't answer "Y/n, Darling, I'm not playing around." I tell her. She still hasn't answered. I walk inside the changing room and see her looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing the same sweater I was wearing right now. She looked at me "No...no Y/n please.." I beg her. She smiles "Twins!!!" She screams "I am so buying this!" She says. I shake my head "No, no you're not!" I say, "You are leaving this here. We are not twins. Y/n you're leaving that thing here!" I tell her...

"That will be fifteen dollars then." The woman said. I sigh as Y/n happily pays for the sweater. She buys it and as soon as we were outside she puts it on "Twins!!" She says. I sigh "You're so lucky I love you." I tell her. She smiles and snuggles into my arm "Love you too." She says.