-Newt- •This isn't love•

A/n: This image was requested by RachelArcher7. I hope you liked it!
-Jay25211💜💜

Newt POV
"Baby, wake up." A soft voice said waking me up. I felt her hands in my hair. I groan and hold her tightly. "I don't want to." I whine. She continues to play with my hair. "Newtie, we have to get up." She said. My eyes flutter open.
"Morning." She said. I smiled at her. "Morning." I said and kissed her lips briefly. She blushed a little before she jumped out of our bed. I got up as well and walked up behind her. She took off her shirt and covered her chest with her hands. "Can you help me with my bra?" She asked me. I nodded and walked up behind her. She puts on her bra and I hook it together. I put my hands on her waist and press soft kisses against her neck.
She giggled and tilts her head slightly. "Y/n, Newt, are you up?" Gally said on the other side of the door. Y/n tried to answer but she lost the words as I kissed her neck. I turned her around and picked her up, pressing our lips together.
She giggled as I tossed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her. Her hands found their way into my hair and pulled it gently.
Our make-out session was interrupted by Gally bursting through the door.
"Guys, we don't have time for this. Newt, Alby wants to speak with you." He said. I groaned and got dressed. "I'll see you later." I said and kissed Y/n's forehead. Gally smirked at me. "You two were having fun." He teased. I glared at him.
"Yeah, we were and you interrupted us." I complained. He shrugged. "Not my fault. Alby said it was important." He said. I huffed annoyed. "What could be so important? Nothing ever happens here." I complained. We walked into the homestead where Alby was already waiting for us. After a couple of seconds, some other guys joined us.
I glared at Alby. "If this is just a normal gathering, can I go back?" I asked him. "You can't leave." Alby said. I sighed and sat down. "Newt we wanted to talk to you about your girlfriend." Alby said. "What about her? Still jealous she's mine and not yours?" I asked him.
He shook his head.
"Newt, we think she was sent here for a reason." he said. I sighed and run my hand through my hair. "Not this again." I whispered. "Newt, think about it. A glade full of boys and a few months ago a girl showed up, that has to mean something." He said.
I shook my head. "It doesn't, Alby, not everything has to have a reason. Everything has been so difficult, why can't something be easy for once?" I asked him. "Nothing here is easy, Newt." Gally said. "This could be, let's do easily for once." I said.
Alby glared at me. "Newt, we think she might be a spy from the creators." Alby said. "From Wicked? No way." I said. How could they think that? Y/n has brought nothing but happiness and hope. She's so optimistic. She gives us hope, and here, even the slightest bit of hope is enough. "Newt, listen to me, to us, when I say that she can't be trusted." Alby said.
Gally walked towards me and puts his hand on my shoulder. I push him away. "You don't actually think she's a spy right?" I asked.
No one answered. I huffed annoyed and walked towards the door. "I don't know what's wrong with you guys, but you're nuts! Y/n is not a spy!" I said before walking out.

Gally POV
I sighed and stood next to Alby.
"Did you actually think that would work?" I asked him. He sighed and shook his head. "No, of course not." He said. He sat down on one of the benches. "She's got him wrapped around his finger." Minho said.
I nodded. "Too in love to see it." I said. Alby sighs and looks up at us. "I don't know what to do." He said. I glanced at Minho. "Any ideas?" I asked him.
He shook his head. "Nope. And I'm sure that whatever we come up with, Newt will protect her no matter what." He said. Thomas stepped forward. "We have to do something, we can't let him walk straight into her trap." He said.
I glared at him. "What do you want us to do Thomas? We can't lock her up or anything." I tell him. "Why not?" He asked. "Newt has the keys, shank, he can break her out. We can't do anything. Newt is not that tough, but he will protect her. There is no way we are going to get rid of her." I said.
Minho looks at me. "There is always a way, Gally. We just have to expose her in front of Newt." He said. "How are we going to do that?" Alby asked. Minho shrugged. "All we have to do is show him what she's up to when he's gone." He said.