-Thomas Sangster- •Newt is Cute!•

Thomas POV
I unlocked the door of my apartment and walked inside "Love, are you home?" I asked as I closed the door. I didn't hear anything. I took off my coat and walked into the living room. I got home early today from work, I knew she misses me a lot because I have to shoot a new movie. So...surprise! But I wonder where she is. The TV was on and I saw a familiar face "Greenie, meet Newt! When I'm not around he's in charge Aml Ameen aka Alby. Then I saw myself appearing on the screen. I smiled and bend over the couch to find my girlfriend hugging her favorite stuffed animal and smiling and blushing like crazy. I paused the movie and leaned down "Did you miss me that much?" I whispered in her ear. She sits up and looks at me. She jumped off the couch right into my arms "Aww, I was only gone for a couple of hours." I chuckle. "So? I missed you." She says. She pulls me onto the couch and snuggles into my chest and presses the play button. I stroked Y/n's hair "From every movie you could've watched, you picked this one?" I asked her. She nods "Newt is cute!" She giggles. I chuckle "Is your fangirl mode activated again?" I asked her. She shrugs "Maybe." She said. I kiss the top of her head and held her tightly. 

We sat like that for a while. She was now sitting on my lap screaming at the TV "No! Thomas don't do that! Didn't you just hear me? I said no! Minho! Thomas, pay attention to the griever!" She said. I smiled at her. She looked like a little kid. I sat up straight and wrapped my arms around her from behind "Love, they can't hear you." I tell her and kiss her neck softly. She turned around "Do you still have your Newt Jacket?" She asked. I nodded "Yes of course." "And some of your other Newt clothes?" She asked. I thought for a second "Yeah, I think so." I say, "Where are you going with this?" I asked her. She smiled like crazy "Love, I am not dressing up as Newt." I tell her. She puts up her teary eyes and her bottom lip started to tremble a little. I cup her cheek "No no no, please don't cry." I say. She didn't stop. I tried to hug her but she kept pushing me away. I sigh "Fine." I say. She smiles and gets off my lap. I walk to our bedroom and open my closet. I put on Newt's glade outfit and walk back into the living room. She rushes over to me and jumps into my arms "Newtie." She said childishly. I walk back to the couch and lie down with Y/n on my chest "The things I do for you." I say quietly, "I love you." "I love you too, Newtie." She giggled.

A/N: Short but Cute right?
-Jay25211💜💜