Meg

*(y/n)'s POV*

I turn on the sink and cup my hands under the running water. I bring up my hands to my face and splash it over me as I felt a little hot around the face. I let out a sigh and look up at my reflection.

I bite back a smile as I had a feeling that I riled Dean up after showing my technique of flirting. I have to admit it was pretty exciting but I had to stop when I did. If it gone any further, I probably would not have stopped.

I wonder how far I can go with the teasing and flirting banter between us before he either decides to tell me no or yes?

I walk back into the room and see Dean on his phone, talking into it. I shut the door and start walking back to the table and his eyes turn to me and I could see his face turned a slight pink tinge. I smiled at him and winked as I go back to the books while he talks on the phone.

Sometime later, Sam comes in and walks over to us while Dean and I go towards him as we had some more information. "Dude, I gotta talk to you." All three of us said in unison.

"So, hot little Meg is summoning the Daeva?" Dean asked after Sam told us what he found out. "Looks like she was using that black altar to control the thing." Sam said and I chuckled. "So, Sammy’s got a thing for the bad girl." I remarked and Dean and I chuckle while Sam rolls his eyes.

"And what’s the deal with that bowl again?" Dean asked Sam. "She was talking into it. The way witches used to scry into crystal balls or animal entrails. She was communicating with someone." He said.

"With who? With the Daeva?" I asked him. "No, you said those things were savages. No, this was someone different. Someone who’s giving her orders. Someone who’s comin’ to that warehouse." Sam said and we think for a moment while Dean glances at some files on a nearby table. He sits down at the table and looks through them before he said. "Holy crap."

"What?" Sam asked. "What I was gonna tell you earlier—I pulled a favor with my –" Dean said before he clears his throat. "– friend, Amy, over at the police department. The complete records of the two victims—we missed something the first time." He said. "What?" Sam asked as he and I come over to look at the records.

"The first victim, the old man—he spent his whole life in Chicago, but he wasn’t born here. Look where he was born." Dean said and he points to something on the page. "Lawrence, Kansas." Sam and I said. "Mmhmm." Dean hums then he picks up the second file. "Meredith, second victim—turns out she was adopted. And guess where she’s from." He said and we see that the paper reads Lawrence, Kansas. 

Sam sits down in the chair across from Dean, clearly shocked, while stepped back and sat down on the nearby couch. "Holy crap." Sam and I said in shock. "Yeah." said Dean.

"I mean, it is where the demon killed Mom. That’s where everything started. So, you think Meg’s tied up with the demon?" Sam asked. "I think it’s a definite possibility." Dean replied.

"But I don’t understand. What’s the significance of Lawrence? And how do these Daeva things fit in?" I asked them. "Beats me. But I say we trash that black altar, grab Meg, and have ourselves a friendly little interrogation." Dean said.

"No, we can’t. We shouldn’t tip her off. We’ve gotta stake out that warehouse. We’ve gotta see who, or what, is showin’ up to meet her." Sam said. "I’ll tell you one thing. I don’t think we should do this alone." Dean said as he gives us a knowing look.

Later, Sam and I come back in the room, carrying a bag full of weapons, while Dean was on his phone. "We think we’ve got a serious lead on the thing that killed Mom. So, uh, this warehouse—it’s 1435 West Erie. Dad, if you get this, get to Chicago as soon as you can." He said before he hangs up.