Prison Break

"Wait. So you're telling me it wasn't Moody?" Sam asked Dean the next day as they walk along the yard. "Not unless he liked going around dressed like a nurse. Poor Tiny, man. Poor giant Tiny." Dean said. "Wait, so this is – this is, like the ghost of some nurse who worked here or something?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, man. I guess." Dean said, shrugging. "You know what, Dean, at this point, I don't know isn't working for me. See, uh, I thought we were done. I called Deacon and he got ahold of (y/n). It's happening. We're getting out tonight." Sam said. "I guess we got to do some quick research, then." Dean said. "How? I mean, maybe you haven't noticed...we're in jail." Sam exclaims.

"So you want to know about some nurse?" Randall asked Sam, few minutes later. Sam nods. "Why you want to know?" He asked the boys. "Well, we got our reasons. But, uh...we'll make it worth your while." Dean said as he shows Randall a pack of cigarettes, which he takes.

"So, this nurse, she would have had white hair, one screwed up eye – is that ringing a bell?" Dean asked and Randall nods. "Yeah. Yeah, I remember her." He said. "You remember her name?" Dean asked. "No, that's still kind of fuzzy." Randall said.
Sam exhales, slightly amused, and the brothers look at each other. "Give it to him." Sam said. "I earned these." Dean said and Sam gives a slight shrug at this. "Dean." He said, annoyed and Dean hands Randall another pack of cigarettes.

"Glockner. Nurse Glockner. Nasty old bitch worked here in the '70s." Randall replied. "You knew her?" Sam asked. "I met her once. Had to get a tetanus shot. She damn near jabbed the needle through the other side of my arm. At least I got out of there alive." Randall said.

"What do you mean?" asked Sam. "I've heard these stories. I don't know if they were true. Cons love to talk, but we're all liars." Randall replied. "What kind of stories?" Dean asked. "Guys would go up to the infirmary with a cold. Next thing you know, they're in a body bag. A whole rash of heart attacks – young guys, old guys." Randall replied.

"Heart attacks?" Sam asked.  Yeah. Story was Glockner had it out for cons and she did this, uh, Charles Bronson thing with a hypodermic. Anyway, that was the rumor. Nobody ever proved anything." Randall said.

"Whatever happened to Glockner?" Dean asked him. "I don't know. I finished my bit and left. Next time I landed back in here, she was gone." Randall said.

Later, the boys were sitting at a small table in the dining area. "Okay, so let's say those stories on Glockner were true." Sam said. "It's a thought. You know, in life, she's a vigilante. In death, same thing." Dean said. "Right. But then how's she tied in with the old cellblock? And if she's going after cons, why kill that one guard?" Sam asked.

"I did hear in the yard that that guard wasn't exactly squeaky clean, so, maybe she's going after anybody that breaks a law. Like me." Dean said. "You 'heard in the yard'?" Sam asked and Dean nods. "Yeah."

"Dean, does it...bother you at all, how easily you seem to fit in here?" Sam asked him. "No, not really." Dean said. "All right. Well, listen, either way, we need more info on Glockner. If -- if she's buried. If so, where? And, we got five hours to get it." Sam said and Dean gives him a look. 

"No, no. Don't give me that look. Don't give me that we got to see this thing through look. We are leaving tonight, no matter what." Sam said. "I just don't want to let Deacon down, that's all. We do owe him." Dean said. "Yeah, but we don't owe him our lives, Dean." Sam said and Dean gets up.

"Where you going?" Sam asked him.

"I'm gonna go talk with an old friend." Dean said and Sam sighs.

Dean and a woman, who was wearing a long jacket over her clothes, a hat and sunglasses and she was wearing make-up to look older, were talking on phone handsets while sitting on opposite sides of a glass window.