Thirty eight.

April

It was time. We arrived at the church on time thankfully after the meltdown this morning. My dress fitted beautifully, turquoise slim sleek dress which rounded off my small but noticeable bump.

Maggie still hadn't noticed the ring which I guess was a good thing, although as she is my best friend I need to tell her but I don't wanna steal the limelight away from her ... I'll wait.

As I walk inside to the music; the church was beautiful ... everyone looked stunning. Leyton was there waiting. This was going to be me, and I have to say, I couldn't wait.

"You may now kiss the bride!" Cheers and claps filled the room a Sean and Maggie became husband and wife.
We all escorted out the front for photos before heading to the venue for the further entertainment.

My stomach was growling I hadn't eaten since breakfast I sometimes forget I'm feeding two in there ...
"Maggie and April?" The photographer called out! This was my chance ... while he's snapping the photos capture the moment I tell her.

"I'm getting married" was all I said before smiling to the camera. "What!" Maggie squealed quietly. She held me tight I could hear the snapping of the camera clicking away.
"Yesterday! I didn't wanna ruin your day by telling you!"
"Prilly you're my best friend. That won't ever happen. I need details. As soon as possible!!" She called across as I walked towards Leyton.

I was in awe that all this was going to be me soon. And I couldn't wait. I just need to have these babies before the planning starts!

The venue was decorated beautifully! Pristine turquoise and white. The afternoon soon continued and before we knew it, it was night time the fun begins.
I was exhausted but I wasn't going to leave early ...

"Baby, are you ok?"
"Yeah ... I just need some air. I'll be fine you continue mingling!" I smile kissing Leyton softly before heading outside.

"April Rhodes?" A voice says behind me.
I turn around who is this?

"I'm Avery."