Seventeen

He smiles as he hears those words, his hands caress my body as he removes my clothes. My whole body aroused at his touch -

This felt different. This felt right.

I woke up the next morning to an empty space next to me. There was a note left! *had to do some business ... I'll be back at lunch. Wait for me. We need to talk* great that talk is happening. I guess it needs to.

I spent the morning having a long bubble bath - I didn't need to clean as Jane does all of that.
The sun was shining; I went outside to try catch some rays.

It was 1pm when Leyton arrived back! I was still lounging By the pool. "You're still here" he questioned when he came out back.
"Of course ... you wanted to talk"

"About last night .." he sat beside me. "I get it, Leyton, a one time thing? Right?"
"Is that what you want?" Wait, was he really questioning it? "What do you mean what do I want? I was gonna ask you what you wanted me to do ... whether you know, I haven't fallen pregnant yet we haven't considered anything; if you want me to move out ... I understand"

"Do you want to leave?" - "this isn't my place Leyton that's your decision ... I mean, after what I've been through I am considering it again but not right now ... but if it happened then it happens" I shrugged my shoulders standing up to walk inside to grab a cold drink.

"You'll consider the surrogacy again?"
"Sure ... I mean that's what I signed for right? And I know and I saw how much it meant to you when we found out I was pregnant ..."
"But I also saw the hurt and pain you went through, April."
"That's life. It's there for hurt and excitement and other risks ... I wouldn't consider it if I wasn't ready too"

I'm glad that was sorted. Now for the next. "And last night ... I haven't had anyone since I broke up from Avery so it was kind of a shock when it happened but I wanted it to happen other wise ... I wouldn't of kissed you" hearing him say those words just made me feel differently!

"So what happens now? Call it a day as a one time thing?" I was slightly confused to what he was saying but I just needed confirmation.
"I .... like you, April. I want to date and see what happens"
Date? This millionaire beautiful strong man, wants me? ME!

"I thought you would never ask" I smile.