Sixty five.

- April -

The weaning stage was my favourite. The different food. The mess. It was great. But not cleaning up after.

"I'm guessing you both enjoyed that dinner huh!" I chuckled clearing their plates. They both cooed and clapped.

It was bath time for the pickles and just in time for daddy to do it!!

It gave me a chance to look for an outfit for tomorrow and get my proposal ready! They reached out to me so my guessing is I don't need to make much effort, right?

I tried on my black pencil skirt with heels and my red shirt tucked in and my black blazer.
"Damn ... is that my wife?" Leyton smirked as he leant in the doorway his sleeves folded up.
"It is! You like it?"
"Like it ... id rather take it off and see what is under it, it looks hot"
"It's for my meeting tomorrow!" I stressed.
"Breath .. it looks amazing, you'll smash it I have faith in you baby"
He came over and rubbed my shoulders. I looked into the monitor and both babies were asleep within five minutes after having their bottles.

"I hope so! I mean I guess it's something new! It's exciting but ... I don't know"
"Trust me. They'll want you ... as much as I do right now" he smiled running his finger down my neck.
"Not in the same way I hope" I chuckled slipping off the shoes.
"Just kiss me already" he whispered. Flinging my arms around his neck and pressed his lips against mine.

He unzipped my skirt so it fell to the ground and undone the buttons on my shirt. Lifting me so I straddled his waist. He walked back towards the bed so I fell lightly, taking off my shirt as I lay back. Revealing nothing but my underwear.

I unzipped his trousers so he slipped out of them and took off his shirt. He rolled over so I was on top of him, smiling as I placed gentle kisses from his cheek down his jaw line to his neck and further down, he let out quiet moans and groans as I reached his groin area. I could sense his body posture changing tensing up but in a good way.

I pressured him for half an hour until I could hear him ... within a flash he pushed himself up and turned tables so I was beneath him ... he smiles as he does the same to me.

His every touch every breath ignites me. It sends chills down my spine.
After pleasuring each other he put himself inside me, the feel of him, I let out a quiet moan .. he leans in and placed a kiss upon my lips before moving his hips faster by the second.

It was igniting ... my screams got louder as he got faster and deeper.

It was passionate.

I apologise to our neighbours.