Ninety seven

I spent the evening playing with Vee and Leo whilst Alfie played songs to Lottie-rose before bath time and bed time.

Although I just couldn't help but think what is Aubrey doing! How is she?

I know I have to trust her but ... I just don't know if I can.

"Ok! What story is it tonight?"
Vee picked out little red riding hood! - Vee and Leo snuggled down ready to listen to the story.

"Once upon a time ..."

——

"Aubrey, if you are not home in the next 15 minutes, consider yourself grounded until youre 30!" - "Voice mail again?" i ask Leyton as i come down the stairs after finishing the story. "yes! she best be prepared for an awakening when she gets home" he sighs as he drinks his whiskey. I couldn't believe she broke our trust.

The door opened at 11:20pm. she walks through, "Aubrey, where the hell have you been?" Leyton wastes  no time. "Out. im sorry i am late" - "sorry? you broke the trust, your grounded for a week" "you are not serious, mom?" she looks at me. "your dad is right, Aubrey; we gave you a curfew and you broke it. you need to suffer the consequences for your actions"- "so unfair, im going to bed" she huffed and stormed up the stairs. 

"I swear if someone could give me a hand book on raising teenagers it would be greatful" i sighed as we got into bed. "baby, your a great mother, you know that shes just going through her teenage years. it will calm down eventually ..." Leyton always reassured me even when i wasn't feeling positive. I just hope he was right. 

**

- Aubrey - 

I couldn't believe my parents were so unfair, Alfie gets everything. the perfect child. it sucks. But  had such a great night tonight, my friends were amazing. - My boyfriend? Gabe ... he was everything a girl wanted and needed and more. my phone flashed as i got into bed, it was our group chat. 

*Aubs! you there? - C

Yeah! im alive, they didn't suspect i was drunk, bonus. but they grounded me! - A

No!! why? but tomorrow? - D

I will be there ... nothing will stop me. consider me there girls! - A

Cecilia and Daphne were my friends from school, my parents dont really Approve. they like Kelsey because she isnt in the wrong crowd. I don't have a wrong crowd, I just have friends who party and i live for that shit. 

- Good night my queen, cannot wait to see you tomorrow! i love you Gxx - He makes me smile. 

- Night my king, i love you! Aubs xx - 

How do i even begin to tell my parents, my boyfriend is 17 ... he's about to go to college 

****