Sixty Two.

- April -

Day two. 

Waking up to the sound of the waves crashing quietly against the shore was heavenly, I phoned Frankie so i could see the twins before i headed out for a morning swim. I missed my babies so much this is what it felt like being away from your children. 

he sea was calm and cool to have a swim, the fish you could see swim around you as you swam around ... i dont ten lengths before enough was enough and that beautiful bath in there was calling my name .. but not before breakfast. I was starved. I could smell it from all the way down here. 

"Mrs Stevens, breakfast is served" the waitress smiled as she entered our room via the patio doors. "thanks! it looks devine!" 

Fresh coffee. my favourite thing in the world. French pastries. - I was joined shortly by Leyton who may i add looked sexy when hes just woken up, i feel like a horny man when a womans on her period!! i dont know whats wrong with me. 

"Good morning, nice swim?" he smiles as he pours the coffee "yes, it was beautiful!! although i need to try that bath out! .... joining me?" i winked as i bit into my pastry. "Mrs stevens, are you insinuating what i think you are?" he says sounding shocked but laughed. "Of course ... i mean, my husband is incredibly sexy, we are in the most beautiful place. we have no children ... what else can we do" i winked as i stood up and ran my hand across the back of his shoulders, before dropping my swim suit and walking into the bathroom, running a bubble bath. 

"I can think of a couple things we could do ... although it involves the two of us" he whispered as he nibbled my neck. "really? im confused ... maybe you need to enlighten me" he pulled me on top of him as the bath continued running. 

We had sex. 

it was passionate. 

the rest of the honeymoon was the same, swim. sex. eat. shop. drink. i was not complaining, it was the life. But i needed to get home to my babies, it was crazy how much i missed them. We came to the end of our time, our flight was in half an hour. 

get me home.