Fifty Six

- the wedding continued - 

- April - 

I was now Mrs Stevens. I was now a wife. A wife to the most amazing caring loving man who i can call my husband. - We were on our way to the venue for the party, and dinner. Alfie and Aubrey were with my mom and Jennie, i missed them so much but i knew we had so many people to thank and it gave my family time to bond with the twins before they had to go home, tonight. 

"After you, Mrs stevens" Leyton smiled as he opened the door to the Palladium Venue. "thank-you Mr stevens" As we walk inside it was decorated beautifully, every detail i asked for was here. flowers, colours, it was perfect. Cheers of congratulations filled the room as we entered and walked to our table. 

Speeches. 

Leyton stood and cleared his throat before talking. "Myself and my wife, would like to thank each and every single person for being here today to celebrate our special day with us. This couldnt of happened without our amazing wedding planner, Gaby. - When i first met April, she was only then about to graduate from university, there was no intentions of falling in love again ... this was until, i got to know her. She is the most beautiful, caring amazing woman i am proud to call my wife, who also gave the life of two beautiful children. - I will be forever thankful, April for having you accept me for me, not giving up on me and most importantly, becoming my wife ... heres to our long happy future together, now ... shall we eat?" 

Laughter and claps filled the room, my heart was filled with so much love if that was at all possible. The food catered was steak it was amazing very well prepared. 

Even though this was the second best day of my life, i couldn't help but feel on edge, like something was about to happen or will happen. 

But i just didn't know what.