Twenty

We tried out the dating scene. We actually spent the day together. He took me shopping I needed new clothes anyway ... and then lunch ... we were also careful no one saw us. But all I wanted to do was hold his hand and kiss him.

"Thanks for my clothes, I would of bought them myself"
"Isn't a guy allowed to treat his girl?" His girl.
"Of course ..."
"How's your family?"
"They're good! I miss them but we talk every other day ... dads health hasn't got any worse which is good"
It was nice that he took an interest in my life.

I started work tomorrow the nerves were creeping in but I also didn't feel great. Extremely tired and my stomach was like period pain times 10.

"You ok babe? You don't look so good?" Leyton sounded concerned as he approached me once we got home In the kitchen.
"Erm ... yeah .... my head just feels a bit dizzy ... I don't feel so ... good" that moment I felt my legs go Beneath me ... I clasped onto the kitchen island. "April! Baby" Leyton ran round and caught me before I fell.

"I'll call the doctor .." he grabbed his phone. "No dont .. I'll be fine ... I just need to rest honestly"
He picked me up and laid me of the sofa. "Have you eaten today? Drank enough?"
"Every time I've eaten I've felt sick as a dog. I've drank plenty of water"
He took my temperature which was fine. "Don't worry!! I'll be fine honestly .. if you've got business to do do it"
I knew he did. He always did.
"I won't leave you alone"
"If I need you I promise I will call you straight away ... you have work to do"
He kissed my head before he left.

Something wasn't right. I had a spare pregnancy test in my room I grabbed it before I went to the toilet, something just urged me to do it ... I'm glad I did

I'm pregnant.