Thirty nine.

April.

Avery?
Before me stood this tall, long dark haired, angelic beautiful girl. You could definitely see why guys fell for her.

"Avery?" I questioned I knew who she was I was just confused as to why she was at my best friends wedding in front of me.

"Yeah. Grace told me you were here ..." I snarled figures. "Grace? And why is it you're after?"
"You're making a huge mistake ... April .... Leyton doesn't love you!"
Is she fucking kidding me right now?

"Are you kidding me? You come here, to my best friends wedding ... and start swiping accusations? How fucking dare you!!" Keep calm April, the babies.

"Look ... I know it's not something you want to hear"- I cut her short. "You're damn straight it isn't!!! How could you even come here and try to ruin what we have?! We're getting married, Avery, oh and we're having a family together"

Her face looked down towards my stomach. "I know ... Grace has told me everything. She knows he doesn't want all of this with you, it's what he wanted with me" how is she staying so calm in all of this!!

I got out my phone and dialled Leyton "you need to come out here, now"

-Leyton-

The wedding was beautiful. This was going to be all of ours and I couldn't wait. April left for some air but she was gone a while, I was talking to friends of Maggies and Sean's when my phone rang. "You need to come out here, now" April hung up. She sounded pissed.

I immediately grabbed my jacket and headed out front. "April? What's wrong? Is it the babies?"
"We're fine. But apparently, you deserve to be with someone else" I could see she was pissed and angry at the same time.
At that time Avery, walked from round the corner. "Avery? What are you doing here?"
My emotions were running high, I never expected to see her after all these years.

"Let me explain shall I? You're mother! Thought it was a great idea to call Avery, have her know where I was and tell me you don't love me and all of what we have is what you want with her!"
I've never seen April this pissed or even confident. Kind of a turn on but right now that really wasn't the time.

"My mother? Avery is that true!" I could feel some anger building up.
"I love you .. Leyton, leaving you was the worst mistake of my life ... you know all of what you want you can have with me! We can still have that?" She cried.

"Avery ... you broke my heart, you were my life. I gave you everything and you tore that apart. If it wasn't for April, I wouldn't have all of this. I'm sorry, but you need to leave"

I placed my arm around April waist to let her know I was here.

"No ... no I need you ... I want you!! You
Don't need some little girl ... I can give you what you want!!"
She came towards us.

"Hell ... you better leave before this gets nasty ... you had your chance you
Blew it!! How you can break someone the way you did Leyton and then expect it all to go back how it was?? Please tell grace her plan hasn't worked!!" April snarled. I think she forgets sometimes she's pregnant her rage just builds up, I calm her down letting her know our babies are in her stomach.

Avery steps forward towards April.
This wasn't going to end very well.