FOREWORD

This book is based on a true story, the names have been changed in order to protect the identities of the characters in it, it is not one of those stories you know and this is a tale of a real romance that happened.

Names of places have been changed as well but if you are out there reading this story, I just wish that you felt every emotion there is that is written in it.

This story is entirely a singular tale that narrates the events of the subject from one point of view in that we look from the eye of the fighter who saw so much and interpreted every emotion differently and individually.

It trails from romance to violence, closeted behaviour to pride, prejudice and persecution, sacrifice, hate, obsession and even severe identity crisis.

This all happened in a close time frame and is a story of a person that I deeply honor and learnt to respect not because he was different but because he was the greatest fighter I have ever known.

This is a boyxboy novel and is a record of events, it is entirely high school but this will not certainly be the only book, other books will come up with time.

I hope that you can support this story and I hope that whoever you are, wherever you are, it can touch you forever. Please vote, comment and follow, no editing will be necessary because this is an exact record of events.

I hope that you can bear with me and I will accept even general comments at the end of this book. Thank you.

Sincerely
Soren Diagle.