~~~~THIRTY~~~~

We stared at each other as the elapse of time appeared to be slower than usual.

I could feel a series of feeling radiating in the air around us and I started to feel so free.

There was a very calm and peaceful aura that made me desire to stay there longer, that made me want to remain there forever.

I could hear that strong heart beat that came from his chest as I stared into his sparkling and beautiful brown eyes.

Never had I felt that alive or even felt that feeling of awkwardness before, being unable to comprehend whatever it was between the both of us.

I could only think of him and nothing else, in that serene place it felt like we were in our own tiny but beautiful paradise.

"Are you alright?" Conan asked me as he helped me get firmly back onto my feet.

"Sure." I replied with a plastic smile but got instantly betrayed by myself when I sneezed again.

It was so loud this time around but I did not topple at all.

"No you are not." He said and I sneezed again.

"Alright fine, I am not fine." I replied.

"You should go to the hospital." Conan said as he held my hand.

"No." I said.

"Why?" He asked while turning around.

"Because I already took my medication, I am perfectly fine." I replied.

"What are you suffering from?" Conan asked me.

"A cold." I replied.

"Are you sure you do not need to go back?" Conan asked me.

"Of course." I replied. "Besides, I think that it would be best that we actually finished our day." I added involuntarily cursing my own tongue under my breath.

"Alright then, but in case anything happens to you, please do not blame me." He said.

"Trust me I won't." I replied.

We stared at each other as I tried my very best to keep smiling.

"So, I guess we are ready for another surprise." Conan said.

"What is it?" I eagerly asked him.

"Follow me." Conan said as he started to run downwards.

I followed him as he followed the water downstream.

We came to a halt a short while later and he crouched as he held his knees while breathing heavily.

I could not believe my eyes when I beheld the splendour of very many wild flowers surrounding us.

This place looked so natural, so peaceful.

It did not have any noise coming from vehicles or machines, it was entirely rich in the floral scents and the melodies of the birds.

"This is it." Conan said as he led me  towards the centre of the place onto the very soft and smooth green grass.

I sat down and faced him as he looked at me with a smile while I studied the place still so surprised to speak.

"It is beautiful." I said.

"Very much." Conan said without shifting his gaze from me.

"Did you carry your camera?" Conan asked me.

"Yes I did." I replied.

"Could you help me with it?" He requested.

"Of course." I said as I opened my bag and started shuffling through my things.