~~~~FIVE~~~~

I stood facing the two storied grey building that was surrounded by serene quadrangles.

Very many boys nearly as small as I was flocked the place holding up their luggage and roaming about the whole area.

I could make out very many old people probably parents and guardians or even older siblings, on the contrary, my mother had just left a while ago.

I had checked in and I approached what I had been instructed by one of the teachers was my dormitory and dragging all my luggage up alone long flights of stairs I was finally face to face with a room that looked cramped up but neat.

It was very organized and one pf the beds had been occupied but I did not see a single person inside.

This was it, my new room number ten like it read on my clearence card, WILLIAM HOUSE.

I stepped inside and studied the walls that were covered in a dark green shade and studied the green curtains that hung on both beds.

I walked towards the vacant bed and then I dropped all my luggage there.

I started to organise my things slowly and began to make my bed, I pulled out most of my scholarstics and fixed them in the drawer of the small table that was beside my bed.

It was about thirty minutes and I was done, very excited that I had finally started a new life and a brand new chapter with no one ti fight with and a lot ahead of me.

I lay on my bed and looked at the ceiling which had a very beautiful floral pattern drawn on it surrounding a lotus shaped chandelier.

I was lost in the thought of how I was going to start living here supposedly with strangers after I recalled that the only thing I could remember were new faces on that compound.

"Hey." I heard a deep voice call my name that I sat up immediately and faced the direction from which I heard it emerge.

I locked my gaze on a fairly tall and somewhat muscular figure I was sure I had never met anywhere before.

It was a handsome boy who was lighter than I was and even had some short brown hair.

His eyes were silver and his face was round with a flat chin, his nose was small and pointy and his skin looked very flawless but hairy a little bit.

"Hey." I casually returned his salutation as the boy strolled over to the bed that was stationed beside mine and sat down.

"Do I know you from anywhere?" He asked as he slowly sat down.

"Not that I remember, I think not." I replied.

"You are my new roommate?" He asked.

"Oh yes, I was just resting for a while." I replied.

"I am Arthur Lexington." He said to me as he offered his hand to me.

I faced him and offered mine as well.

"I am Nathan Hart but you can call me Nate." I said as we shook our hands for a while before we finally let go.

"Tell me more about yourself, since we are going to be roommates I think it is best that we both knew one another very well, don't you think?" He asked.

"Are you sure." I said feeling a little bit shy at that very moment that I bowed down my head and looked at the ground.

"Of course I am, are you not comfortable with anyone knowing more about you?" He asked me.

"That is not it Arthur, it is just that I am not very open with people that much because I feel so shy." I honestly replied.

"I am okay with that but you sound courageous being able to tell me the exact truth about yourself right now." Arthur said.