~~~~TWENTY FIVE~~~~

"Are you ready?" Conan asked me.

"Not yet." I said as I took pictures with my camera.

"How about now?" He asked me.

"Alright, in three, two, one, action." I said and started filming him.

"What should I say?" He asked me.

"Just talk about yourself for the mean time." I replied while I was still facing the camera in his direction.

"Fine, my name is Conan Brown and I am sixteen years old, this is the year 2009 and I am a student at Neto.

I play foot ball and I really love it so much, my favourite colour is yellow, my favorite label is versace and I love pop music." He said.

"That is very interesting." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Of course I am." I replied.

"Not yet, you also introduce yourself." Conan asked me.

"No." I replied.

"That is not fair." He said as he moved closer to me and grabbed the camera from me.

"But what is the need of filming me if I am the owner and the person going to keep it?" I asked as he faced the camera in me.

"For memories, to remember the times." He replied to me.

"Fine then, if you insist." I said.

"But there is nothing interesting about me." I added.

"Who says, I find you interesting." Conan said and at that moment I felt my heart leap.

"He finds me interesting." I thought to myself and smiled.

"Three, two one, action." He said.

I had the most horrible punch line.

"Hello world." I said joyously.

"My name is Nathan Hart, I am thirteen years old and I am also a student in Neto.

I am in Conan's class because he started school a little later than he was supposed to and I love reading books.

I sing and listen to music, I draw, I cook and I also keep myself locked away, oh and I play lawn tennis." I said.

"You can sing?" Conan asked me.

"Of course, I can, being a nerd does not mean that I cannot sing." I replied.

"Try it." He said.

"In front of the camera, no way." I said.

"Are you shy?" He asked.

"No I am not." I replied, I knew he wanted to convince me that way but it was not going to work at all.

"Then sing." He said.

"No, I said seriously as I put my hands at akimbo.

"Then I bet I sing far better than you." He said.

"In your dreams." I replied.

"You are up for some competition." He said.

"No." I said.

"Sleeping child it is by Michael learns how to rock." He said.

"No." I said.

"Come on, from the chorus along, I will sing along one, two, three now." He said.

I sighed and took off after him.

My sleeping child, the world's so wild but you'll build your own, paradise, that's one reason why, I'll cover you sleeping child.